• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn New Apron: Leadership Forum Details

In summary, the Leadership Forum is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. To earn a new apron, consultants must achieve specific sales and recruiting goals set by the company. They can track their progress through the Pampered Chef website and can earn multiple aprons if they continue to meet the set goals for each level. The Leadership Forum is an invitation-only event for top-performing consultants and attendees will have the opportunity to learn from top leaders, network with other successful consultants, and receive exclusive product previews and discounts.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I had seen in the Leadership Forum the info on how to earn the new apron. Does anyone have that info? I know there were two to earn - I believe it was a certain number of shows in a certain time frame in April - just can't remember the details.

I believe it's two shows April 1 - 15th and it's the choice of the pink floral one or the black unisex one.

That's really wierd, it worked last week! ?

that must be the wrong link :)

Awesome! Thanks - Consultant News hasn't posted online for Future Directors yet :)

1. What is the Leadership Forum and how can I earn a new apron through it?

The Leadership Forum is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. To earn a new apron, consultants must achieve specific sales and recruiting goals set by the company. The higher the level of achievement, the more exclusive and unique the apron design will be.

2. How can I track my progress towards earning a new apron?

You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef website by accessing your consultant account and viewing your performance dashboard. This will show your current sales and recruiting numbers, as well as the goals you need to reach for each level of apron.

3. Can I earn multiple aprons through the Leadership Forum?

Yes, if you continue to meet the set goals for each apron level, you can earn multiple aprons through the Leadership Forum. Each apron will have a different design and will signify your achievements as a top-performing consultant.

4. Is the Leadership Forum open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Leadership Forum is an invitation-only event for top-performing consultants. Consultants must meet specific sales and recruiting goals to receive an invitation to attend the event and earn a new apron.

5. What benefits come with attending the Leadership Forum?

In addition to earning a new apron, consultants who attend the Leadership Forum will have the opportunity to learn from top leaders in the company, network with other successful consultants, and gain valuable insights and strategies to grow their business. They will also receive exclusive product previews and discounts, as well as recognition for their achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda