• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Silver/Gold Apron? Let me know!

In summary, the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" is a stylish and functional apron designed by Pampered Chef. It is available in two elegant colors, silver and gold, and is suitable for both men and women. The apron can also be personalized with embroidery and should be washed with similar colors on a gentle cycle to maintain its quality.
ShellBeach
If anyone has one of these to sell, please let me know!

I have mine, never opened, for $25 (includes shipping). If you are interested just email me and I can give you my mailing address for payment.

Thanks, Pat! I will send you a PM since I cannot figure out what your email is.

Just wanted to post back. Pat kindly sold me the apron and I think it is really cute!
Can't wait to do my Christmas cooking in it!

Related to Looking for an Iso Silver/Gold Apron? Let me know!

What is the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron"?

The "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" is a stylish and functional apron designed by Pampered Chef. It is made from high-quality materials and features adjustable straps for a comfortable fit.

What are the color options for the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron"?

The "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" is available in two elegant and versatile colors: silver and gold. These colors are perfect for any kitchen and will make you feel like a professional chef.

Is the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. Its adjustable straps and one-size-fits-all design make it a versatile and comfortable choice for anyone.

Can the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" be personalized?

Yes, the "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" can be embroidered with a name or monogram for a personalized touch. This makes it a great gift for friends, family, or yourself!

How do I care for my "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron"?

The "Iso: New Silver/Gold Apron" is machine washable and should be washed with similar colors on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry for best results. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals to maintain the apron's quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • rfoster1