• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso New Consultant Apron? Check out this offer!

In summary, the Iso: New Consultant Apron is a durable and stain-resistant apron made of machine-washable material. It is one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap and two large pockets for convenience. Personalization with a name or logo is available for an extra fee. This apron is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and can be used by anyone who enjoys cooking or baking.
sherri lynn
I was unable to earn mine, but would love to have one if anyone doesn't want theirs and would be willing to sell it! Please PM me if you have one for sale! Thanks.

Is it the gold incentive apron that you're looking for? If so, make me an offer! :)

Yes, Magentablue, it is the gold incentive apron I want!! I think my brain was too tired last night when I put the post on, I should have been more specific. Please tell me what you want for it. I have seen some on here go for $20 plus shipping, tell me if this is ok. If not, please let me know that, too. Someone on here posted that they thought the apron would fit in the smallest priority box for $5. Please let me know what you think, and thanks for replying to my post!!! I do want to receive that apron for my last holiday shows!

Yes, I'll respond in PM.

I just bought one, thank you so much to those that responded to me! I appreciate it.
Happy holidays to everyone!

Related to Looking for an Iso New Consultant Apron? Check out this offer!

1. What is the material of the Iso: New Consultant Apron?

The Iso: New Consultant Apron is made of a durable and stain-resistant material that is perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. It is also machine-washable for easy cleaning.

2. What size is the Iso: New Consultant Apron?

The Iso: New Consultant Apron is one size fits all, with an adjustable neck strap and long ties that can accommodate a variety of body types and sizes.

3. Does the Iso: New Consultant Apron have pockets?

Yes, the Iso: New Consultant Apron features two large pockets in the front, perfect for holding cooking utensils, recipe cards, or other small items while you cook.

4. Can I personalize the Iso: New Consultant Apron with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize the Iso: New Consultant Apron with your name or logo for an additional fee. This can be a great way to promote your business and stand out at cooking parties.

5. Is the Iso: New Consultant Apron only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Iso: New Consultant Apron can be purchased by anyone. It is a versatile and practical apron that can be used by anyone who loves to cook or bake in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • stfenyo