• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Pink Can Strainer and Pitcher on eBay?

In summary, the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is a versatile kitchen tool made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. It features a removable strainer insert and airtight lid, making it perfect for straining, pouring, and storing liquids. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for small amounts of dry ingredients, but is not suitable for hot liquids.
CRuff
Silver Member
I have a customer that is looking for a pink can strainer and a pink pitcher. Private e-mail me if you have one that you would like to sell. I will get you in contact with her. She has paypal and is willing to pay shipping to her. Thanks!

they are both on ebay

What is the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher and how does it work?

The Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for straining, pouring, and storing liquids. It features a removable strainer insert and airtight lid, making it perfect for draining pasta, rinsing fruits and vegetables, or storing homemade sauces or dressings.

Is the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the strainer insert and lid before placing it in the dishwasher.

What materials is the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher made of?

The Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is made of durable, BPA-free plastic. The strainer insert is made of stainless steel, ensuring it will not rust or corrode over time.

Can the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher be used for hot liquids?

No, the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is recommended to only use it with cold or room temperature liquids.

Can the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher be used for dry ingredients?

While the Iso Pink Can Stainer & Pitcher is primarily designed for liquids, it can also be used to strain and store small amounts of dry ingredients, such as rice or quinoa. However, it is not recommended for use with large quantities of dry ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • luvtocook868