• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Pitcher - Bottom & Plunger Needed!

In summary, a hostess put a pink pitcher in the dishwasher and now needs a new one. She is looking for just the bottom part if the whole pitcher cannot be found. She also requests a picture of the pitcher. It was sold around 2005-2006 and only the lid and plunger were pink. The current pitcher can still be used with the pink lid and plunger. The conversation also mentions a pastel pink shade that is preferred over the darker shade. A similar pink pitcher can be found on eBay.
CRuff
Silver Member
I have a hostess that got the pink pitcher and put it in the dishwasher, guess what? She needs a new one! If I can't get the whole thing, just the bottom will do, as the plunger didn't go thru the dishwasher! Please pm me if you have one to sell. She would like a picture of it if you have one. Thanks!

When did we have a pink pitcher? That must have been awhile ago. I'd like to see a picture of that myself!

pcsharon1 said:
When did we have a pink pitcher? That must have been awhile ago. I'd like to see a picture of that myself!

It was 2005 or 2006, I know my recruiter was a consultant and she sold it. I joined in 2006 but later in the year (my 5th anniversary is at the end of the month).

Ah, that explains it. I was selling but I was mid-move from Germany back to the states that May - and pregnant on top of it all. Wow! The things you can miss in a month! Wish I had one.....

only the lid & plunger was pink, she can use the current pitcher we sell it will fit

Here's one on ebay so you can see what it looked like
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-Small-Pink-Whip-Cancer-Pitcher-9827-/190544964646?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5d5d6c26

The dark pink HWC items were before my time. I prefer the pastel shade they are using now.

Teresa Lynn said:
only the lid & plunger was pink, she can use the current pitcher we sell it will fit

Great..now I know I am not losing my mind..I was sitting here thinking that she could put it on the bottom of a current one..but I wasn't 100% sure.

it fits - i did that with my pink one (used the pink plunger in the clear pitcher) ...my children like to see if things bounce ;)

sushimommy said:
it fits - i did that with my pink one (used the pink plunger in the clear pitcher) ...my children like to see if things bounce ;)

Ha ha! Maybe that's what my hubby was trying to do with my small QSP...

ShellBeach said:
Here's one on ebay so you can see what it looked like
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-Small-Pink-Whip-Cancer-Pitcher-9827-/190544964646?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5d5d6c26

The dark pink HWC items were before my time. I prefer the pastel shade they are using now.

It's cute! Not $35 cute but still...........

1. Where can I find the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger?

You can find the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger on our Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Pink Pitcher" in the search bar, and it should appear as one of the top results.

2. Is the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. Can I purchase just the plunger for the Pink Pitcher?

Unfortunately, we do not currently sell the plunger separately. The Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger is only sold as a set.

4. What is the capacity of the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger?

The Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger has a capacity of 2.5 quarts. It is perfect for making large batches of lemonade or iced tea for parties and gatherings.

5. Is the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger BPA-free?

Yes, the Pink Pitcher with Bottom & Plunger is made with BPA-free materials. It is safe to use for food and beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Kristin Radunz