• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher for Breast Cancer Awareness?

In summary, the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and is dishwasher safe. The stirrer can be easily removed for cleaning and the pitcher is made with BPA-free materials. It is suitable for both hot and cold drinks, with a heat-resistance of up to 212°F.
swilking
I am new so I never saw this, I have a customer looking for it, she said it was a pink quick stir pitcher. Do you think now that PC has the outlet they may put past host gifts and Breast cancer items in the outlet for May ???

That would be awsome if they do put in on the outlet!!! I have one and used it all the time!! I did notice that they had the blue one. Just tell her to keep on checking your website once a month to see if they put it on.

I was told that they donated a bunch of the HWC products to the American Cancer Society for them to use with fundraising, promotion, etc.

If I was betting woman, I would say that we won't be seeing those products on the outlet. But then again, I am wrong very often!!

I have the pink family quick stir that I would be willing to sell. It is not in the box and I have used it at 2 of my shows, but only put ice water in it. I will sale it for $9 plus the cost of S&H if you want it let me know. It looks brand new.

Thanks I will check with my customer to see if she wants it.

I have one new in box. Will sell for $13 plus shipping

Thank you everyone for responding, she has not called me back to let me know so I am just forgetting about it. Thanks again !!

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and serving all kinds of drinks.

2. Is the pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pitcher.

3. Can the stirrer be removed for cleaning?

Yes, the stirrer in the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher can be easily removed for cleaning. Simply twist and lift to remove, and twist and push down to secure it back in place.

4. Is the pitcher BPA-free?

Yes, the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher is made with BPA-free materials, ensuring that your drinks are safe and free from harmful chemicals.

5. Can the pitcher be used for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Iso Pink Quick Stir Pitcher is suitable for both hot and cold drinks. It is heat-resistant up to 212°F and can also withstand cold temperatures for chilling drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • TriciaAnn