• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Mini Bag Clips Pink and or White or Other

In summary, the clips are inexpensive and available in bulk. You can use either the Pampered Chef name or the R trademark, but not both.
noelskitchen
Looking for PC Mini Bag Clips Pink and or White or other for aq booth I have coming up in October for Breast Cancer Awareness. Need lots of them. Or do you know where I may find some or what company would have a decent price buying in bulk with added logo

Thanks Kelly,

I did see the first two sites when I did a google search. I wanted to put my name, The Pampered Chef with the trademark, maybe my number. 250 would cost me around $200. I was hoping I could maybe even get some that just said The Pampered Chef to add to my gift bag.

Noel~

I was really surprised at the cost of them! I guess I shouldn't be, as DH just paid A TON for business cards, personalized pens, and personalized thumb drives for his new consulting business! I guess I am always the cheap, ahem...., frugal one who wonders if you get your $$ back in leads.

Those ARE cute clips, though! Is there enough space on them for your TPC, your name, and your phone number?

KellyTheChef said:
Noel~

I was really surprised at the cost of them! I guess I shouldn't be, as DH just paid A TON for business cards, personalized pens, and personalized thumb drives for his new consulting business! I guess I am always the cheap, ahem...., frugal one who wonders if you get your $$ back in leads.

Those ARE cute clips, though! Is there enough space on them for your TPC, your name, and your phone number?

There should be enough room for TPC, name, phone number, maybe I'll have just 250 printed and people canchoose bewtween those and the breast cancer pencils I'm doing as well as my business card, recipe and copon postcard.

I've just seen these clips at booths that I've gone to at home shows, car shows and everyone seems to like them.

If it has your name and number on them, and people will hang onto them...then I always think it would be a good idea!

I have used worldofmagnets.com for magnets that I put my business cards on. People are ALWAYS taking them...and 99% of the time when I go into my (new) hosts home, it's already hanging on the frig! Oh! Not sure...but they may have breast cancer awareness stuff! I will go look! Hold on!

No...not unless you do a custom magnet, they don't have anything with the breast cancer ribbon or stuff like that. Darn! That would have been another good idea for you.

No matter what you decide to do, I sure hope you end up with TONS of leads!!

Merrill has the click PC pens, that you can have your PWS on, but I think its a min of 300 pens & it comes to around 160.00...let me go check

1. Can the Pampered Chef Mini Bag Clips be used for anything other than sealing bags?

Yes, the Mini Bag Clips can also be used for holding together papers, organizing cords, and closing small packages.

2. Are the Mini Bag Clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Bag Clips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How many Mini Bag Clips come in a set?

Each set of Mini Bag Clips contains 4 clips, 2 pink and 2 white.

4. What are the dimensions of the Mini Bag Clips?

The Mini Bag Clips are approximately 2.5 inches in length and 0.5 inches in width.

5. Are the Mini Bag Clips durable enough for heavy duty use?

Yes, the Mini Bag Clips are made with strong and sturdy plastic, making them durable for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cathyskitchen