• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Balloons and Pencils

Pampered Chef Balloon Supplies on Amazon.com Noel, I'm not positive, I think I may have some pink and white baloons, I got them from Nancy's. I'll check this evening when I get home and let you know.Thanks Kathy. I wish we had a vendor that had all of these supplies on hand. I know I'd use them constantly.
noelskitchen
I'm looking for some Pampered Chef Balloons in Pink and White colors for my Paint The Town Pink Booth in October. I'm also looking for pencils. I looked on Merrill, didn't see anything. Thanks.

Do they even make them?

Our previous vendor used to have the balloons but I don't remember pencils. Merrill has red pens with The Pampered Chef on them.

Last edited:
I'd go to Current.com or MilesKimbell.com and see about ordering pink pencils. Just an idea

cwinter474 said:
I'd go to Current.com or MilesKimbell.com and see about ordering pink pencils. Just an idea

Google it - I bet you'll find lots of pink things to enhanse your table. They'll know it's PC by the products and paperwork you have there.

Thanks for the comments. I found a good deal on some Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Pencils on Oriental Trading Co. I can have them imprinted but not sure what to say on them. They give me a max of 30 characters. I want people to remember me.

noelskitchen said:
Thanks for the comments. I found a good deal on some Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Pencils on Oriental Trading Co. I can have them imprinted but not sure what to say on them. They give me a max of 30 characters. I want people to remember me.

How about your PC website? Or noelskitchen xxx-xxx-xxxx (your phone #).

I think Office Max ?? has printable balloons you can get...comes with the template and everything. Then you just put what you want on the template and print it off. A friend of mine saw them last time she was in there and picked me up a pack since they were on sale for $2!! I don't remember how many she said were in a pack, but I plan on printing the PC logo on them and my contact info and using them for a festival I am participating in in Sept.

Noel,

I'm not positive, I think I may have some pink and white baloons, I got them from Nancy's. I'll check this evening when I get home and let you know.

Thanks Kathy. I wish we had a vendor that had all of these supplies on hand. I know I'd use them constantly.

What are Iso Pampered Chef Balloons and Pencils?

Iso Pampered Chef Balloons and Pencils are promotional items used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and promote their business. The balloons are made of high-quality latex and are helium-grade, while the pencils are made of wood and have the Pampered Chef logo imprinted on them.

How can I get Iso Pampered Chef Balloons and Pencils?

Iso Pampered Chef Balloons and Pencils can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. They are often included in consultant starter kits or can be bought separately for a small fee.

Can I customize the balloons and pencils with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the balloons and pencils with your own information by using a permanent marker to write your name, contact information, or any other message you want to convey. This is a great way to personalize your promotional items and make them stand out.

How long do the balloons stay inflated?

The balloons can stay inflated for several days if they are filled with helium. However, if they are filled with air, they may only stay inflated for a few hours. It is recommended to fill them with helium for longer-lasting results.

Can I reuse the balloons and pencils?

Yes, you can reuse the balloons and pencils multiple times. The balloons can be deflated and stored for future use, while the pencils can be sharpened and used until they are no longer usable. This makes them a cost-effective and eco-friendly option for promoting your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lori Norris