• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Tablecloths, Banner, Signs

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers a range of products, including tablecloths and banners, for hosting events or parties. The tablecloths are made of durable, machine-washable polyester fabric, while the banner comes with grommets for easy hanging. The signs can also be customized with a dry-erase marker and are suitable for outdoor use. However, they do not come with stands for display.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I am looking for anyway to advertise Pampered Chef while at vendor/craft shows.:chef: I have the cranberry tablecloth, but that's it. I need more signage! Thanks!!:)

i also have the cranberry with the white stripe tablecloth, my plan is to get two white tableclothes that go to the floor and then take the cranberry one and place it in the middle of the two tables.

I have the periwinkle blue PC Celebrations tablecloth from a few years back. It has some faint stains on it but you can easily cover them by placing the items in your display over the stains. I'd be willing to take $8 + shipping for it.

What about making a trifold board display with all PC has to offer??

My sister just made a display board for my brother's graduation, and I thought that would work for my PC displays as well. You could put the PC logo at the top, and add pictures of the trips, catalog items, hostess rewards, recruiting, etc.

Just an idea for advertising :)

Related to Iso: Pampered Chef Tablecloths, Banner, Signs

1. What material are the Pampered Chef tablecloths made of?

The Pampered Chef tablecloths are made of a durable, stain-resistant polyester fabric that is machine washable for easy cleaning.

2. How do I hang the Pampered Chef banner?

The Pampered Chef banner comes with grommets on each corner for easy hanging. You can use hooks, nails, or string to attach it to a wall or other surface.

3. Can I customize the signs with my own message?

Yes, the Pampered Chef signs can be customized with your own message by using a dry-erase marker. This allows for versatility and personalization for your specific event or party.

4. Are the tablecloths and banner suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef tablecloths and banner are both suitable for outdoor use. The material is weather-resistant and will withstand light rain and wind.

5. Do the signs come with stands for easy display?

No, the Pampered Chef signs do not come with stands. However, they can easily be displayed by propping them up against a wall or using a stand or easel that you may already have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beachgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • llviscarra
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
llviscarra
  • Suzy Chaaves