• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Banner for Booths!!

In summary, the "Iso Pampered Chef Banner for Booths" is a promotional banner designed for use in booth settings. It measures 3 feet by 6 feet and is made of durable vinyl material, with grommets for easy hanging. The banner can be customized with personal information and is waterproof, weather-resistant, and fade-resistant. Production time is 2-3 business days and shipping time will vary.
pamperedcheermom
I'm looking for a PC banner to use at booths. I have to borrow my director's banner and I'm sure she would like to have it back....for good! Does anyone have one they want to get rid of???

I don;t have one, but wanted to share my logic.

If you do not have a banner, people will come over and ask you what you are selling. For me, I get much better attendance without a sign. I get to talk to people more one on one because they are starting the conversation.

I use a nice tablecloth and set up my display. You'll get a few people who have never heard of THE PAMPERED CHEF before, but it gives you an opportunity to discuss it with them.

Just a thought===I wanted to share!

I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks for the advice! If I don't find one I go to the booth with that in mind.

I have a banner I am trying to get rid of. PM me and we can figure it out.

1. What is an "Iso Pampered Chef Banner for Booths"?

"Iso" stands for "isolated", meaning that this banner is specifically designed for use in booth settings, such as trade shows, fairs, or markets. It is a promotional banner that showcases the Pampered Chef brand and products.

2. How big is the banner and what material is it made of?

The banner measures 3 feet by 6 feet and is made of durable vinyl material, making it perfect for outdoor or indoor use. It also comes with grommets for easy hanging.

3. Can I customize the banner with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the banner with your name, contact information, or any other message you would like. Simply provide the details when placing your order and our design team will take care of the rest.

4. Is the banner waterproof and weather-resistant?

Yes, the banner is both waterproof and weather-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor events even in inclement weather. It is also fade-resistant, ensuring that your banner will look great for multiple uses.

5. How long will it take to receive my banner?

Production time for the banner is 2-3 business days, and shipping time will vary depending on your location. You can expect to receive your banner within 5-7 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Lori Norris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VeronicasEssentials
  • pcTracey