• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Banner

In summary, a Pampered Chef banner is a large display used to showcase the brand and products at events and parties. It can be purchased through the website, a consultant, or at corporate events, and can be customized with personal information. Setting up and caring for the banner is quick and easy, and with proper care, it can last for multiple events.
sluna75
Exciting new! I was contacted today by a local church whose secretary had a copy of my catalog. They wanted to know if I would be interested in setting up a booth at their bizarre next month. "Absolutely!" I said. This comes at a perfect time because I was just telling my husband how I would like to set up a booth and was intending to get online to find a place to go. :D

So my problem is, since I have not set up a booth before, I do not have a banner to use. I check out Merrill and they are fairly priced but I would much rather pay someone else who can use the money instead of them, possible saving a little in the process.

Does anyone have a banner they would be willing to part with? I will pay shipping and my zip code is 27054. Thank you.

Have you asked anyone in your cluster? Or your director?

I have one, but it is not the 'new' one, it has the older logo on it....like this: http://www.seeklogo.com/images/T/The_Pampered_Chef-logo-09F94537FF-seeklogo.com.gifLet me know if you are interested.

Thank you Ashley I sent you a PM. and @ Shellbeach, I have asked some in my cluster, but no one had a banner. Thank you also for suggesting.

What is a Pampered Chef banner and why should I use one?

A Pampered Chef banner is a large, eye-catching display that showcases our brand and products. It can be used at trade shows, vendor events, and parties to attract attention and draw in potential customers. Using a banner can increase brand recognition and help generate more sales.

Where can I purchase a Pampered Chef banner?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef banner through our website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at one of our corporate events. You can also find banners available for purchase on third-party websites, but we recommend buying directly from us for the best quality and customer service.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef banner?

Yes, you can customize your banner with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and website. Our banners also come in various sizes and styles to fit your needs. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about customization options.

How do I set up my Pampered Chef banner?

Setting up your Pampered Chef banner is quick and easy. Most of our banners come with a stand or can be hung on a wall using hooks. Simply follow the instructions provided with your banner for proper set up. If you have any trouble, feel free to contact your consultant for assistance.

How do I care for and store my Pampered Chef banner?

To ensure your banner stays in good condition, we recommend storing it in a dry, cool place when not in use. If your banner becomes dirty, you can spot clean it with a mild detergent and water. Do not machine wash or dry clean your banner. With proper care and storage, your Pampered Chef banner can last for multiple events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies