• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: Banner for Fairs & Markets - Have One to Share?

In summary, there is a discussion about banners for fairs and markets. Some suggest making a banner out of aprons or using a tablecloth as an alternative. Others recommend purchasing the banner offered through Merrill, which is now available to everyone. It is recommended to check local papers or call the chamber of commerce to find fairs to participate in. It is also suggested to borrow a banner from a director or go in on one together with other consultants. Overall, it is seen as a worthwhile investment to purchase the banner from Merrill as it helps to stand out at events.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am in search of a banner that I can use for fairs and markets. If anyone has one to part with let me know. Thanks.

I don't have a banner, but I do have a black tablecloth that came from Town and Country that has a newer Pampered Chef logo on it. Let me know if you are interested...thanks!

Bumping!!!

bumping!!!!!

I am looking for a banner too but may just suck it up and buy the one from Meril.
:grumpy:

chefkristin said:
I am looking for a banner too but may just suck it up and buy the one from Meril.
:grumpy:

I did think about getting one of them too but I don't know that it would be worth it for me...so I will wait and then when I really need it I will have to rush to try to get one...lol...

chefheidi2003 said:
I did think about getting one of them too but I don't know that it would be worth it for me...so I will wait and then when I really need it I will have to rush to try to get one...lol...
I have 3 fairs this month!! I should get one huh?:rolleyes:

chefkristin said:
I have 3 fairs this month!! I should get one huh?:rolleyes:

probably...not to hijack this thread but how do you all get involved with so many fairs?? I don't know where to even start.

chefheidi2003 said:
probably...not to hijack this thread but how do you all get involved with so many fairs?? I don't know where to even start.
They advertise in the local paper. You can also call the chamber of commerce to find out what is going on in your town. I prefer the local fairs. I have tried the Wedding Expo and Home shows, etc.. but they are really pricey! I would rather stick to the local fairs.

bumping please

I don't have one...does your Director have one you can borrow? (That's what I do...)

Can all the people in your cluster go in on one together?

I have one of the older style ones (old logo).

Alternatives to a banner is: you could make a banner out of aprons. Pin them together and hang them as you would a banner. Or you could fold a table cloth and hang it over a cord.

After years of borrowing from my director every time I did a craft fair or flea market, I purchased the one from Merrill. I found that the one is great and well worth the money. Before Merrill, only Directors were allowed to purchase them, so I think it's great that everyone can buy one now if they choose to do so. Actually I had my daughter get it for me for my birthday : )- I believe it was only like $24.00. I highly recommend it, it helps you stand out with your booth. Good luck!

BethCooks4U said:
I have one of the older style ones (old logo).

Alternatives to a banner is: you could make a banner out of aprons. Pin them together and hang them as you would a banner. Or you could fold a table cloth and hang it over a cord.

Beth, you are SOO smart...I love this idea.

that is a really great idea. Still lokking to get one thug hif anyone selling

bumping.......

Jaime - I emailed you about the one I have.

PC1 said:
After years of borrowing from my director every time I did a craft fair or flea market, I purchased the one from Merrill. I found that the one is great and well worth the money. Before Merrill, only Directors were allowed to purchase them, so I think it's great that everyone can buy one now if they choose to do so. Actually I had my daughter get it for me for my birthday : )- I believe it was only like $24.00. I highly recommend it, it helps you stand out with your booth. Good luck!

I was able to purchase one through Town & Country a couple of years ago, and I was not a director. It was much more expensive than the one they offer through Merrill now, though (I have that one, too - good quality, but smaller and not as thick vinyl as the old T&C one). Just wanted to clarify. Maybe that was the case a while back (that directors could only purchase banners), but as of 2-3 years ago, it wasn't.

I have one from Merrill and HIGHLY recommend buying it. I like the colors so much better then the old one (which I had borrowed from my Director).

I worked a booth this past weekend. On Friday it was way too windy to hang it, but I could on Saturday. So many more people recognized my PC sign even though I had used a PC tablecloth.

It is money well spent to buy one!

I have one. I bought it about 6 months ago. New logo and has product pictures if you still need one.

I am in need of a banner. Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

Nevermind, I got one. Thanks!

Hey Candice I am interested in the black tableclothe. PLease email the details thanks Pam

Related to Needed: Banner for Fairs & Markets - Have One to Share?

1. What size banner should I use for fairs and markets?

The recommended size for a banner at fairs and markets is 3 feet by 6 feet. This size is large enough to catch the attention of potential customers without being too overwhelming.

2. Can I include my contact information on the banner?

Yes, we recommend including your business name, website, and phone number on the banner so that potential customers can easily find and contact you.

3. What material should the banner be made of?

A durable and weather-resistant material such as vinyl is best for banners at fairs and markets. This will ensure that the banner can withstand any outdoor elements.

4. Is it better to have a vertical or horizontal banner?

It ultimately depends on your booth setup and personal preference. A vertical banner may be easier to read from a distance, while a horizontal banner can provide more space for information and images.

5. Can I customize the banner with my own design?

Yes, you can upload your own design or use our design tool to create a custom banner for your business. Make sure to include eye-catching images and clear text to attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefForrester
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Nilgae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • pcTracey