• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant in Desperate Need

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes all necessary tools and resources. You will have access to a mentor, online training, and a consultant community for support. You can earn money through sales, bonuses, and team building. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule, but consistency is important. You can promote your business through social media, reaching out to friends and family, and attending local events and fairs.
heather_72906
I have a festival/boutique in two weeks and I am in desperate need of some table cloths and banners !! please contact me if you have one for saleThanks !!

Last edited:
I bought mine from amazon and they fit like a glove on my tables...Little pricey but worth the investment. I do several multiple vendors a year....you could also just try a nice sheet either single $10 I think at walmart. Good luck.

Thank you I will look at amazon today. ;)

I bought some black tablecloths at Walmart a few years ago to use for vendor events as well as activities at my house. I think they are very classy and products and signs really pop with the black background. I bought two rectangle and one round and I think they were about $10 each. They have served me very well.Shari in TX

that's what I was thinking... also my friend works at a screen printing shop (or whatever they are called lol) I was thinking of getting a black tablecloth and taking it there and have the logo put on

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to purchase a starter kit from Pampered Chef. This kit includes all the necessary tools and resources to begin your business. Once you have your kit, you can set up your personal website and start hosting parties to showcase our products and grow your business.

2. What support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for new consultants. You will have a mentor to guide you through the process, access to online training and workshops, and a community of consultants to connect with. You will also have a dedicated consultant relations team to answer any questions and provide support along the way.

3. How do I earn money as a new consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for achieving certain milestones. Additionally, as you build your team and mentor other consultants, you can earn even more through team sales and bonuses.

4. Can I choose my own schedule as a new consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule. You can host parties and events at times that work best for you, and manage your business around your personal commitments. However, it's important to prioritize consistency and dedicate time to growing your business.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

There are many ways to promote your business as a new consultant. You can use social media to showcase our products and host virtual parties, reach out to friends and family for support, and attend local events and vendor fairs to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. Our consultant resources also provide tips and strategies for promoting your business effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda McDaniel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj