• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Supplies for Fairs and Bazaars?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fair supplies including booth display items, cooking and serving utensils, recipe cards, and cooking demonstration materials. These supplies can also be customized with a business logo or design. Delivery time may vary, but orders are typically processed within 2-3 business days and shipped via standard or expedited shipping. Discounts are available for bulk orders, and there is a satisfaction guarantee policy in place for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
nsolle
Hi -
I've noticed there are very few items available from Merrill for fairs/bazaars. Does anyone have banners, tablecloths, or drawing boxes they are looking to get rid of?

(PM me with the details)

Thanks!
Natasha

If you want to make your own banner (without the logo of course) you can order really good inexpensive ones at Half Price Banners. I got some for my other job and they were really nice.

1. What types of fair supplies does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fair supplies including booth display items, cooking and serving utensils, recipe cards, and cooking demonstration materials.

2. Can I customize fair supplies with my business logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for fair supplies. You can add your business logo or any other design to select products for a personalized touch.

3. How long does it take to receive fair supplies after ordering?

The delivery time for fair supplies may vary depending on the location and shipping method. Typically, orders are processed within 2-3 business days and shipped via standard or expedited shipping.

4. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of fair supplies?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for bulk orders of fair supplies. You can contact our customer service team for more information and to place a bulk order.

5. Can I return or exchange fair supplies if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with your fair supplies, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Petra
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies