• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair Supplies: Where to Find What I Need in 2 Weeks

In summary, the essential supplies for a craft fair include display tables, tablecloths, signage, business cards, shopping bags, and packaging materials. These can be found at stores like Walmart, Target, or IKEA, or on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay. To create eye-catching signage, use colorful and bold fonts, incorporate your brand logo and colors, and include clear and concise information about your products and prices. It is also recommended to provide shopping bags for customers at your booth, which can be purchased in bulk from packaging supply stores or online retailers. Finally, having business cards at a craft fair is important for future customer contact, and they can be designed and printed or ordered from a printing company.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I know I saw these on Merrill or something, and now I can't find them.
I need one for a Craft Fair I am doing in 2 weeks, anyone know where I can find one?

I just ordered one from paperwork supply. I think it was $12.00. It is kinda small. Fits my square table.

I always buy table covers for the different holidays at Walmart. Just makes the table look festive and if I can I hang my tabelcloth behind my table on a wall so you can see it.:)

If you want a PC tableclothYou can try the trading posts here or LMAD (Let's make a deal) it's a Pampered Chef consultant only website where we can sell and buy from other consultants.

I would also check eBay. Good luck.
Debbie :D

mary k said:
I always buy table covers for the different holidays at Walmart. Just makes the table look festive and if I can I hang my tabelcloth behind my table on a wall so you can see it.:)
That's a great idea,
thanks for posting it! I think Iwill do that.

Holiday Table CoveringI too always look at Wal-Mart for coverings. I just purchased a sparkley red tablecloth. They have them that are large enough to cover a banquet table. I think it was around $10.00. They had them in silver and green.

I get the fun colors from the $1.00 store, then I can throw them away.

Related to Craft Fair Supplies: Where to Find What I Need in 2 Weeks

1. What are the essential supplies I need for a craft fair?

The essential supplies you will need for a craft fair include display tables, tablecloths, signage, business cards, shopping bags, and packaging materials.

2. Where can I find affordable display tables for my craft fair booth?

You can find affordable display tables at stores like Walmart, Target, or IKEA. You can also check online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay for budget-friendly options.

3. How can I create eye-catching signage for my booth?

You can create eye-catching signage by using colorful and bold fonts, incorporating your brand logo and colors, and including clear and concise information about your products and prices.

4. Do I need to provide shopping bags for customers at my booth?

Yes, it is recommended to provide shopping bags for customers at your booth. You can purchase plain paper or plastic bags in bulk from packaging supply stores or online retailers.

5. Is it important to have business cards at a craft fair?

Yes, having business cards at a craft fair is important as it allows customers to easily contact you for future purchases. You can design and print your own business cards or order them from a printing company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jennifer34691
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies