• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Craft Fairs in Delaware - Your Ultimate Guide

D
danabasket
Hi Everyone,

I live in Delaware and I am interested in being in a craft fair. Does anyone know where I can go (website, etc.) to get a list of fairs in Delaware?

Thanks in advance,
Dana Dunphy:)

You could try this link http://www.craftlister.com/ and I'd also look and see if your local papers are online and if so search through them.

Thank you so much for that website. I found a craft fair and have requested an application. I told them what I did and I was told they are looking for "hand crafted" items and to be "creative". Does anyone have any ideas on how I can be "creative" with pampered chef?

Thanks in advance.
Dana Dunphy

Yeah I went into this website and boy! oh boy! now Iam book till march of next year. I thank the person that told us about it! :) thanks.. I did a Boutique this weekend and I sold $900.. I love it!

dherrera said:
Yeah I went into this website and boy! oh boy! now Iam book till march of next year. I thank the person that told us about it! :) thanks.. I did a Boutique this weekend and I sold $900.. I love it!

That is great. I don't remember who I got the link from but it does look like a great resource.

You can also try http://festivalnet.com/events.html?fn00025

I got several off that website. I hope this helps!:D

Jennifer
Ind. Director (Promoted Sept 1st)

Walking as a new director at Leadership Summit 2007

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats on your promotion Jenifer. Thanks for the link.

THANK YOU!!

You are Welcome! I hope the website helps you!

Jennifer

jennifer said:
THANK YOU!!

You are Welcome! I hope the website helps you!

Jennifer

Did you get a membership? I am unable to view the contact info unless I am a member at the FNO website.

1. What types of crafts are typically featured at craft fairs in Delaware?

Craft fairs in Delaware often feature a variety of handmade items such as jewelry, pottery, paintings, woodwork, textiles, and more. Some fairs may have a specific theme or focus, while others may have a mix of different types of crafts.

2. How can I find a list of craft fairs in Delaware?

One option is to search online for "craft fairs in Delaware" or "Delaware craft shows." You can also check with local community centers, craft stores, or event venues for upcoming fairs. Additionally, some craft fair websites allow you to search by location and date to find events in Delaware.

3. Are there any specific requirements for participating in a craft fair in Delaware?

Each craft fair may have its own set of requirements for vendors. Some may require an application and a fee, while others may have specific guidelines for the types of crafts allowed. It's important to research and contact the organizers of each fair you are interested in to find out their specific requirements.

4. What is the average cost to participate in a craft fair in Delaware?

The cost to participate in a craft fair in Delaware can vary depending on the size and location of the event, as well as any additional fees for things like table or booth rental. Some fairs may also have a commission fee on sales. It's best to inquire with the organizers of each fair for their specific cost details.

5. Are craft fairs in Delaware open to all ages?

Most craft fairs in Delaware are open to all ages, both as vendors and attendees. However, some may have age restrictions for certain types of crafts or activities. It's best to check with the organizers of the fair to make sure all age groups are welcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jaye
  • danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • gilchrist_pchef