• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scripts for Leads From Craft Fairs, Etc

In summary, the Pampered Chef usually asks if the person is interested in hosting a show or if they are interested in becoming a consultant. They also ask about the person's experience hosting a party and if they would like to be a consultant. Finally, they ask for referrals.
momoftwins
Could anyone please share with me the verbage that you use when making follow - up calls for leads from craft fairs, etc??? Thanks in advance!

I usually say:

Hi! I'm Charlie from the Pampered Chef. I met you on such and such date at the craft fair. You filled out a drawing slip and noticed that you said Yes, to hosting a show. I have my calendar out and I'm ready to schedule your show right now if you are ready.

If answer is yes, I offer a few dates and fill in.

If answer is no, then I ask when would it be a better time for me to call back.

If drawing slip has Yes, to recruiting I simply ask if they have any immediate questions or is it possible to meet. Then set up a meeting date. If answer is no to meeting then I ask if I can send some info and if I can follow up.

If drawing slip says maybe I ask what their concerns are and if I can answer any questions that they may have that's holding them back.

If drawing slip says No to everything then I say thanks for stopping by the booth and ask if there is anything I can help them with and to make sure to tell them to call me if they think of anything I can help them with in the future.

That's it.

I offer a free cooking show to everyone regardless of what they put down."You didn't win the x, but you DID win a free cooking show which means I bring the food, paper products and a non-alcoholic drink, you provide the people, place and get a whole bunch of free products. Does this sound like something you would be interested in?" If yes, then get a date and get a guest list before sending a host packet. If no, ask for referrals.

I used to say "Is that something you might be intersted in?" ALL the time on the phone, but on a recent episode of Entourage they was this really annoying guy that lead people on going "Is that something you might be interested in?" over and over. Now I can't say it without feeling weird!Here's what I have been saying this week:
Recruiting-
"Hi, this is Gillian Wright with The Pampered Chef. I met you at the State Fair this past weekend?" You had indicated that you were interested in some more information about becoming a consultant. Would this be an okay time to talk?"
No- "Okay, when would be a good time for me to call back?"
Yes- "What made you request more information about becoming a consultant?"
"Have you ever done anything like this before?" "What would stop you from giving this a try?"
This is the part that I stop the script and generally care about what they are saying. I talked to a lady for 45 mins yesterday and really enjoyed it. She told me about 2 other PC consultants that wouldn't call her back after she said that she wasn't ready to host, but she had requested a catalog. She is going to think & talk to hubby, and I am fine with that. We have another phone date next week.Booking-
"Hi, this is Gillian Wright with The Pampered Chef. I met you at the State Fair this past weekend?" You had indicated that you were interested in hosting a show in your home. Would this be an okay time to talk?"
No- "Okay, when would be a good time for me to call back?"
Yes- "Which of our upcoming monthly specials were you interested in?"
They pick month and I give three available dates.Hope this helps! Sorry it is so long!

Gillian - I hear you about "is this something you might be interested in" however, I only use it once per call. It seems easier for the potential host to say yes without committing and for those who would just waste my time to be able to say no. When someone does say no, I thank them for being upfront and ask if there is anything else I can help them with.

A line my wife uses with Mary Kay is "...is there any reason why you wouldn't ..."? This gets the objection right out in the open, and the best way of dealing with an objection is to make a question out of it.

How much work do you think it would be to host a party?

How much time do you think it would take to be a consultant?

I would be so happy to help you develop your guest list, is there any reason we couldn't get together Thursday afternoon to look at this?

Also, remember the Feel, Felt, Found technique. I understand how you feel. I felt that way too, but I have found that... or ...I know just how you feel. My good friend told me how she felt that way too, but you know - she found that ... Good luck; God bless!

1. How do I approach potential leads at craft fairs?

The key is to be friendly, approachable, and have a genuine interest in engaging with the person. Don't be pushy or aggressive, but rather strike up a conversation and let them know about our products and how they can benefit from them.

2. What information should I include in my script for leads at craft fairs?

Your script should include a brief introduction about Pampered Chef, our products and their benefits, any current promotions or specials, and a call to action such as exchanging contact information or scheduling a cooking demonstration.

3. How can I customize my script for different types of leads at craft fairs?

It's important to tailor your script to the specific person and their needs. For example, if someone is interested in healthy cooking, focus on our line of kitchen tools that promote healthy cooking. If someone is a busy parent, highlight our quick and easy meal solutions.

4. How do I handle rejection while using a script for leads at craft fairs?

Remember that not everyone will be interested in our products, and that's okay. Stay positive and thank them for their time. You never know, they may change their mind in the future or refer you to someone who may be interested.

5. Can I deviate from the script during conversations with potential leads at craft fairs?

Absolutely! The script is just a guideline to help you stay on track and cover all the important points. It's important to be genuine and have a natural conversation with the person. If they ask questions or bring up specific concerns, feel free to deviate from the script and address their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ChefCyndir
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefCyndir
  • jessicafawn