• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking

In summary, Pampered Chef's "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" feature allows you to search for a variety of events, including craft fairs, farmers markets, home shows, and community events. To use this feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and enter your location to search for events. This feature is free to use and is designed to help you find events to attend and book parties at, but it does not allow you to book a booth directly. However, you can submit your own events to be listed on the feature if you are organizing an event and would like to invite other consultants to attend.
ChefCyndir
Does anyone have a good way to find craft fairs and such... I use to use something called Event Lister but it seems to have changed and now nothing is listed... I really need to get bookings...

I've been using that and it's sister site craftlister.com. It's been down much of the week though :(

ChefCyndir said:
Does anyone have a good way to find craft fairs and such... I use to use something called Event Lister but it seems to have changed and now nothing is listed... I really need to get bookings...

What is Event Lister? Is it a website?

Do you have a local paper? We have this one
http://www.yflyer.com/contact.htm

See if local colleges have newspapers... Sometimes town hall will list events, the library.

Get on the phoneI would get on the phone and call local churches, craft stores, antique shops, even schools to find out about upcoming events that have vendors. Also browsing the web on your chamber of commerce web page might help. Current events may have some listed for each month.
Just some ideas, hope it helps!

Debbie :D

I just started, but I've done 5 fairs so far and I have found that school fairs do alot better that other types of fairs. Church fairs are good as well, but not as much traffic or interest so far. Does anyone else see this trend or is it just me so far? I want to be smart with my investing in fairs.

newspapers are great under bazaars and up coming events.

Thanks everyone for the ideas....

What types of events can I find through Pampered Chef's "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking"?

Pampered Chef's "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" feature allows you to search for a variety of events, including craft fairs, farmers markets, home shows, and community events.

How do I use the "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" feature?

To use this feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" link. Then, enter your zip code or city and state to search for events in your area. You can also filter your search by event type or date.

Can I book a booth at an event through this feature?

No, this feature is designed to help you find local events to attend and book parties at, but it does not allow you to book a booth at an event directly. You will still need to contact the event organizer to reserve a booth.

Is there a cost to use the "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" feature?

No, this feature is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is just one of the many tools we offer to help you grow your business.

Can I add my own events to the "Discover Local Craft Fairs and Events for Your Next Booking" feature?

Yes, if you are organizing an event and would like to invite other Pampered Chef consultants to attend, you can submit your event to be listed on this feature. Simply click on the "Submit an Event" button and fill out the form with all the necessary information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • doughmama