• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Tree: A Helpful Resource for Fairs and Events

In summary, the conversation revolved around the concept of a "booking tree," where a board with a tree design is used to display available dates for booking shows. Guests can choose a date and receive a free gift or incentive for booking a show. This idea was well-received and considered a convenient alternative to gift bags at vendor events.
heat123
Silver Member
I seem to recall a thread about someone doing a Booking TREE (similar to a booking board) at some faire or table they had. Does anyone recall it?

I needed more info on it for a faire I am doing this weekend and next month.

Thanks for any help!

I had mentioned the booking treeWhat do you need?

any info you have would be GREAT!!!!!

All it is is a boardThat has a tree on it. A picture of a real tree or a cartoon one - you make it up. Then, at the top of the board it says "Suzie Q's booking tree". On it you tape the items you give away for free at your show like the citrus press, the mini spatula, quick cut paring knife, bamboo tongs. To the top of these "feebies" you tape a piece of paper dates that you would like to have a show - ex. October 28, November 1st, November 3, catalog show for October, Catalog show for November, etc. Then...if someone picks a date that's on the board, they get the "freebie" underneath.

It works really well at booths/fairs.

Thanks that's what I needed!

I love this idea. I am doing a vendor event next weekend.

Thanks.

I am going to do this at a bazaar. I love the idea! I had heard about it but missed the information on how it worked! Thanks - the mystery for me is solved!

Susan

I do something similar - I offer anyone who books a show a gift bag. Inside I have paper plates, napkins, cups and plastic ware from the Dollar Store. Then I put the Host packet in it and a FREE gift. It can be anything from a Mini-Spatula, to the SB, to the quikcut, even sometimes a gift cert for like $5.00 off their order, or something similar. Usually the closer the date, the nicer the gift... or just random, you pick a bag of your choice and get what's inside. But, if I were doing a bazaar or fair, I would do the Booking Tree idea instead of the gift bags - less to carry! :) Jaye

1. What is "Booking Tree Help!" and how can it benefit me?

"Booking Tree Help!" is a free online tool provided by Pampered Chef to help our consultants manage their bookings and schedule parties. It allows you to easily see your upcoming parties, send invitations, and track your host rewards. It also provides helpful tips and reminders to ensure a successful party.

2. How do I access "Booking Tree Help!"?

You can access "Booking Tree Help!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Business" tab. From there, you will see a link to "Booking Tree Help!" on the left-hand side of the page. Simply click on the link to access the tool.

3. Can I use "Booking Tree Help!" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Booking Tree Help!" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account on your mobile browser and click on the "My Business" tab to access the tool.

4. How do I add a new party to "Booking Tree Help!"?

To add a new party, simply click on the "Add Party" button on the main page of "Booking Tree Help!" and fill in the necessary information, such as the party date, host name, and theme. You can also add parties by importing them from your calendar or by copying them from a previous party.

5. Is there a limit to how many parties I can manage on "Booking Tree Help!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of parties you can manage on "Booking Tree Help!" You can add as many parties as you have scheduled and the tool will help you keep track of all of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • ChefDebi