• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gathering Tips for Fair Booking & Recruiting Success!

In summary, the first fair I did got $185 in orders, the second fair I did got nothing, and the last fair I just did got 3 bookings for $178.
pamperedmom2owen
I'm doing a fair next month (and one in October) and am interested to know, how many booking and recruiting leads you really get from them. Anyone you does/has done fairs before, please tell me how it went! Thanks! ;)

Ive have done a fewthe first one i did was a church fair , i got $185.00 in orders, no bookings,no recruits. I gave out a ton of catalogs and still nothing ever came of it ! The second one i did was a huge flop ! Nothing at all !!! The last one i just did was Great 3 bookings , $178.00 in orders ! So i guess it all depends on who is going through the fairs !

The fair that I do is coming up in September. It is a county fair and I have a booth that I sit at from about 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. every evening.. then Saturday all day. In the 4 yrs I have done it, I have had real success. 3 out of 4 have been $1000 plus shows. My highest was $1800 I believe it was because I paid the S&H and tax. Yes, it was alot of money out of my pocket...but I get ALOT of bookings there plus ALOT of leads. I leave my drawing slips out even when I am not there and I couldnt begin to tell you how many people go through and fill them out. Some just put their name and phone number cause they are out to win a prize. Some come by and tell me they are not filling one out cause they would just get called and bugged (I assure them that if they dont put they are interested in having a show that I am not going to call them). This year I am doing the drawing slip that they need to fill it out completely to be eligible for the drawing. A couple of times I have had a drawing at the end of the week for a bigger prize and a couple of times I have had a daily drawing. Both have worked fine. Something else I have also done in the past to generate great turnouts is... "If you have a $400 between September 1st through Nov 30...your name will go into a drawing for the Generations II Cookware Set." Talk about excited people! After the fair is over...I have to recoop for a couple days then I start my calls. One thing I have found out though...some people dont have a clue what you are calling about...sometimes they just fill out the slip in a hurry or just so they can win so when you call them...you kinda feel like a ditz, when they didnt know what you were saying. I even had a person say, "I wasnt even at the fair", so I guess a friend or enemy signed them up. But all in all...I love doing it and look forward to it every year! GOOD LUCK!!

Give it a try!My recruiter did a few fairs and she had mixed things to say. I think it all depends on the crowd of people who happen to be there - just like shows. I can't ever determine how much a show will bring in. But I'd say it's worth a try and couldn't hurt!! ;) Good luck!!

FairsI've done 3 of them. Ist one got 3 bookings. 2nd one I got a catalog show. 3rd I got a booking and an order for $25. I don't hand out catalogs. The response is not worth the expense. If they really want one I have them fill out a door prize drawing slip and will send one. That way I can call back and urge them to have a show or at least order. When my business was about to die those three bookings really helped to get me going again. I'd say it is totally worth it to go. you never know.

There are a ton of documents on here about fairs. Do a search and you will find more info than you could ever use.

1. What are some effective ways to book successful Pampered Chef parties?

One tip for successful party bookings is to reach out to your friends and family first. You can also ask them to refer you to their friends and colleagues. Additionally, offering incentives such as free products or discounts can also entice people to host a party for you.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more engaging and fun for guests?

One idea is to incorporate interactive activities, such as cooking demonstrations or hands-on product testing, into your parties. You can also play games or have a raffle to keep guests entertained and engaged.

3. What are some effective ways to recruit new Pampered Chef consultants?

Networking is key when it comes to recruiting new consultants. Reach out to your existing team members, friends, and acquaintances to see if they are interested in joining. You can also attend local events or fairs to connect with potential new consultants.

4. How do I handle objections from potential party hosts and recruits?

Listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. Offer solutions, such as alternative dates for parties or explaining the benefits of becoming a consultant. Be honest and transparent about the commitment and potential challenges, but also highlight the rewards and benefits of being a part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What are some helpful tools or resources for successful party bookings and recruiting?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources, such as training materials, scripts, and marketing materials, to help you succeed in booking parties and recruiting new consultants. You can also utilize social media platforms and online booking systems to reach a wider audience and make the process more convenient for hosts and potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
saleenkitchen
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies