• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Organization with Receipt Envelopes: A Customer Poem Guide

D
danabasket
Hello,

Does anyone know of a poem or verse that I can attach to envelopes to inform customers to use these for the receipts and where to place them?

Thank you in advance!

Dana Dunphy:)

I don't have a poem or verse, but I know that I've always heard of (and tell my customers) to put their receipts under their silverware drawer for keeps.

The only problem with that is when you have extreme repeat customers! I have one customer that has a 1/2" thick file folder of her receipts from me!

Some people give out file folders at shows with the consultant's info on it. Then the customer can go put that in their file drawer when they get home and always have the consultant's info when they need it - right with the receipt.

cmdtrgd said:
Some people give out file folders at shows with the consultant's info on it. Then the customer can go put that in their file drawer when they get home and always have the consultant's info when they need it - right with the receipt.

That's what I do. Then they also have (at least at the first show) a place to write tips and things during the demo.

I'm thinking of jazzing up my file folders with a couple of stickers. I have a shoebox full of them (I used to belong to the "Key Pack Club" with The Booster) to use. I was thinking of an appreciation (Thank you), a booking and a recruiting sticker on each folder.

That's a good idea Ann:D
I use the folders & tell them they can either file them, or put them under their silverware tray. (then DH doesn't know how much you spend, cause he's not looking there!;) )

The file folders are a really good idea! I never even thought of that! That's why I love this site..lol.

Related to Maximize Organization with Receipt Envelopes: A Customer Poem Guide

What are receipt envelopes and why should I use them?

Receipt envelopes are small envelopes specifically designed to hold receipts. They are typically made of paper or plastic and come in various sizes. Using receipt envelopes helps keep your receipts organized and easily accessible, which can save you time and hassle when tracking expenses or making returns.

Where can I place the receipt envelopes?

Receipt envelopes can be placed in various locations, depending on your preference. Some common places to keep them include in your purse or wallet, in a designated folder or file, or in your car's glove compartment. Choose a spot that is easily accessible and convenient for you.

What should I write on the receipt envelope?

It is helpful to write the date, store name, and purchase amount on the receipt envelope. This will make it easier to track your expenses and find specific receipts when needed. You can also add any additional information that is relevant to the purchase, such as the item purchased or the reason for the purchase.

How can I make sure I don't lose my receipts?

Keeping your receipts in a designated envelope can greatly reduce the chances of losing them. Additionally, you can make a habit of immediately placing receipts in the envelope after each purchase. If you are concerned about losing physical receipts, you can also take photos or scan them and store them digitally in a designated folder.

Are there any other benefits to using receipt envelopes?

Aside from keeping your receipts organized, using receipt envelopes can also help with budgeting and expense tracking. By having all your receipts in one place, you can easily see how much you are spending and on what items. This can also be helpful when it comes to tax season or if you need to make a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jennifer34691
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies