• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Imprinted Latex Balloons for Craft Fairs

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customizable imprinted latex balloons, available for purchase on their website or through independent consultants. The balloons come in packs of 50 and are available in a variety of colors. Bulk pricing is also available for those planning to use a large number of balloons at multiple craft fairs.
iamtamnur
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes! ;) Does anyone know where I could purchase imprinted latex balloons to use at craft fairs, etc.? Thanks!

Nancy's Artworks used to have some. www.nancyweb.com I don't know if she's got any left.We can't take the logo to other printers to have them made up, so if Nancy doesn't have any left, send a note to Merrill to suggest them.

Thanks! I'll check there and make a suggestion to Merrill. I realized the other day as I was walking around a local festival that I actually "read" balloons and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Nancy's were cute. She had a multi-color pack, all clear and all pink (for HWC). They were great for fairs!

I know we can't have a printer make them for us, but we could put stickers on balloons, right???

Nancy's doesn't have them anymore, but I would think you could put stickers on them. They might pop, but you could try.

1. Where can I purchase imprinted latex balloons for craft fairs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of imprinted latex balloons that are perfect for craft fairs. You can purchase them directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. Are the imprinted latex balloons customizable?

Yes, our imprinted latex balloons can be customized with your own design or message. Simply upload your artwork when placing your order and we will take care of the rest.

3. How many balloons come in a pack?

Our imprinted latex balloons come in packs of 50 for your convenience. This allows for plenty of balloons to use at your craft fair without having to worry about running out.

4. What colors are available for the balloons?

We offer a variety of colors for our imprinted latex balloons including red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. You can choose a single color for your pack or mix and match for a more eye-catching display.

5. Can I order the balloons in bulk for a discounted price?

Yes, we offer bulk pricing for our imprinted latex balloons. The more packs you order, the greater the discount. This is perfect for those planning to use a large number of balloons at multiple craft fairs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99