• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable M/L Logowear for Craft/Vendor Fairs - Check Out Our Selection!

In summary, we offer a variety of affordable M/L logowear options for craft/vendor fairs, including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and tote bags. Our logowear can be customized with your logo or design and is available in a range of sizes, typically ranging from medium to large. Special sizing requests can also be accommodated for an additional fee. You can mix and match different logowear items for a cohesive look at your event, with the option to choose desired quantities for each item. Our standard turnaround time for logowear orders is 2-3 weeks, with the possibility of rush orders for an additional fee. Discounts are available for bulk orders, and personalized quotes can be provided upon request.
ashleypc
I have a couple craft/vendor fairs coming up. I'm looking for a couple of shirts at a decent price. If you have something available could you send me a pic and price please :)

You could text it to me 218-282-0525 or email me [email protected]

Thank you!!!

What types of logowear do you offer for craft/vendor fairs?

We offer a variety of affordable M/L logowear options for craft/vendor fairs, including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and tote bags. All of our logowear can be customized with your logo or design.

What sizes are available for your logowear?

Our M/L logowear is available in a range of sizes, typically ranging from medium to large. However, we can also accommodate special sizing requests for an additional fee.

Can I order a mix of different logowear items?

Yes, you can mix and match different logowear items to create a cohesive look for your craft/vendor fair. Just let us know your desired quantities for each item when placing your order.

What is the turnaround time for orders?

Our standard turnaround time for logowear orders is 2-3 weeks. However, rush orders may be accommodated for an additional fee.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of logowear. Please contact us for more information and a personalized quote based on your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • julia.poe
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • ChefJWarren