• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Order Paper Supplies for My Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, you can order paper supplies from your P3 account under the "Non-commissionable orders" category, by using item numbers or consulting Consultants Corner for a supply order form. Additionally, you should use P3 to place orders as it will automatically populate an expense entry for you to use on your taxes. Lastly, be sure to use the right item number and remember to make entries for supplies ordered through Consultants Corner or by mail.
emiscookin
Hi everyone~
I tried to search and see if there were any other threads where someone asked this same question but I couldn't find any. :-/

So I was wondering, how do I order paper supplies (more catalogs, order forms, door prize slips, you know ;))? I know you enter it on your P3 under "Non-commissionable orders" but...don't I need item numbers for the suppies? Where do I find those?
I would ask my Director but she is so super busy right now, dealing with a lot going on in her life and I've bugged her enough already.
Thanks everyone!

emiscookin said:
Hi everyone~
I tried to search and see if there were any other threads where someone asked this same question but I couldn't find any. :-/

So I was wondering, how do I order paper supplies (more catalogs, order forms, door prize slips, you know ;))? I know you enter it on your P3 under "Non-commissionable orders" but...don't I need item numbers for the suppies? Where do I find those?
I would ask my Director but she is so super busy right now, dealing with a lot going on in her life and I've bugged her enough already.
Thanks everyone!

Well, when you go into non-commissioned orders, and click on supply as the type of order, you can search for item #'s. That's usually what I do.

Or, you can go to Consultants Corner, and on the drop-down menu under Managing Your Business, go to Samples/Outlet/Supplies, and choose Paperwork/Supply Order Form pdf.

Wow. That sounded easy enough. I feel silly. :p
Thanks Becky!

Don't feel silly..just be happy that we have such a great place to come.

Something that I always do..but this is just me..is I go to CC and go to the download center..there is a paper work supply order form on there..I always print that out..so I can figure out what I want/need..if I don't do that..I am afraid that I will forget something.

chefheidi2003 said:
Don't feel silly..just be happy that we have such a great place to come.

Something that I always do..but this is just me..is I go to CC and go to the download center..there is a paper work supply order form on there..I always print that out..so I can figure out what I want/need..if I don't do that..I am afraid that I will forget something.

Plus you can make sure you use the right item number and don't order Spanish catalogs!

I did that once! It was so funny when I got the order! I was sick when it came in and I thought maybe my eyes were all screwed up!
Also, you should always use P3 to place those orders because the program will automatically load out an expense entry for you to use on your taxes. All supply orders are write offs on your business taxes at the end of the year. And if you are like me, you may forget to make the entries manually if you order from Consultant Corner or by mail.

pampered1224 said:
I did that once! It was so funny when I got the order! I was sick when it came in and I thought maybe my eyes were all screwed up!
Also, you should always use P3 to place those orders because the program will automatically load out an expense entry for you to use on your taxes. All supply orders are write offs on your business taxes at the end of the year. And if you are like me, you may forget to make the entries manually if you order from Consultant Corner or by mail.

I always order through P3..yes I would forget to make the entries manually..but I need the paper as my guide when doing my P3 order.

pampered1224 said:

Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

1. How do I place an order for paper supplies?

To place an order for paper supplies, you can either do so through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply browse our selection of paper supplies, add the desired items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You will need to provide your shipping and payment information to complete the purchase.

2. Can I order paper supplies in bulk?

Yes, you can order paper supplies in bulk through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We offer discounts for bulk orders, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

3. How long will it take for my paper supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for your paper supplies will depend on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout. Typically, orders within the United States are delivered within 3-5 business days.

4. What is the return policy for paper supplies?

If you are not satisfied with your paper supplies, you may return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. The items must be in their original packaging and in unused condition. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

5. Can I track my paper supplies order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. If you have any questions about the status of your order, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • brandynichoal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stevensel
  • Rosebud