• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for All Occasion Cookie Booklet from 2000 - Can You Help?

In summary, Bren mailed Suzanne a PM asking if she wanted an extra cookie booklet. Suzanne replied that she didn't have any, but would be happy to send her a copy of the document that has the recipe.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I also posted this in Recipe tips, but I am in need of some HELP! I am doing a cookie exchange in December for a woman that had a copy of a booklet from 2000, titled: How Sweet it Is All Occasion Cookies. I know they are long gone from the supply order, but she really, really wants to use them at her show. Would anyone happen to have any, or know where to get some? I would probably need 30. Help?!
:D

I saw one on ebay the other day, maybe look there? and make up your own flyer?

I have a couple of them. I'd be happy to send one of them to you - you could make copies of it. If you want it, pm your address to me.

Thanks, Linda. I PMed you.

I am going to make up my own flyer if I can't find any. She is very serious about using the originals. Keep looking everyone! I really hope I can find enough!!

I have 2 if you want them :~)

Just tell me where to send them.

-Charity

Sent you a PM! Keep looking, you all will save me a lot of trouble...thanks so very much!! :)

I put it in the mail yesterday, you should have it soon.

Thanks, Linda!

Is this the little fold up, color thing that's about the size of our use & care pamphlets?

I have 22 of them... although a few of them are stamped with my name and number.

Don't get here very often so email me at jmrizer at aol.com to get to me fastest if you are still interested.

I just PM'd you...

If you go to the files section, and search for "Cookie Booklet", there is a pdf file with that name, which is a document size of these cards.

Thanks, Bren! Suzanne, I sent you an email...

If you didn't get enough and don't like the pdf, let me know and I might be able to help out.

Thanks, everyone...I think I was able to get enough. Best wishes!

Anyone have an extra one, they can part with?

Related to Looking for All Occasion Cookie Booklet from 2000 - Can You Help?

What recipes are included in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

The All Occasion Cookie Booklet includes over 30 delicious cookie recipes for every occasion, including chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal, and more!

Are the recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet easy to follow?

Yes, all recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

What types of cookies can I make with the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

The All Occasion Cookie Booklet includes recipes for classic cookies, as well as unique and creative variations such as gluten-free, vegan, and no-bake options.

Can I customize the recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

Yes, you can easily customize the recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet to suit your taste preferences or dietary restrictions.

Is the All Occasion Cookie Booklet a digital or physical product?

The All Occasion Cookie Booklet is a physical product that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefann