• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Career Sales Area for Consultants?

S
sildenafilforte
Does anyone know where I can find the Career Sales area?

I have a consultant who didn't submit anything in June or July.she just realized this today that (I think) she gets her career sales taken away...can anyone confirm this? I don't even see a spot where the career sales are enteres, on mine it says, "No DATA" ???

mine have no data either but click on performance details and click the circle "Previous Month" it is showing there.

1. Where can I find the career sales area for consultants?

The career sales area for consultants can typically be found on the company's website or in their internal database. You can also ask your supervisor or HR representative for more information.

2. Does anyone know where I can find the Career Sales area?

The Career Sales area can usually be found on the company's website under the "Careers" section or by searching for "Career Sales" in the search bar. You can also ask your supervisor or HR representative for assistance.

3. I have a consultant who didn't submit anything in June or July. Will she lose her career sales?

It depends on the company's policies and guidelines. Some companies may have a grace period or allow for exceptions, while others may consider not submitting sales as a breach of contract and may revoke the consultant's career sales. It's best to check with your company's HR representative for clarification.

4. I don't see a spot where the career sales are entered. On mine it says, "No DATA". What does this mean?

This means that no career sales data has been entered for you yet. You may need to submit your sales or have your supervisor or HR representative input the data for you. You can also check the company's policies and guidelines for more information on how career sales are recorded and entered.

5. Can anyone confirm if not submitting sales will result in losing career sales?

It's best to confirm this with your company's HR representative, as policies and consequences may vary from company to company. They will be able to provide you with accurate information and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KimberlyR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3