• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a 2-Month Inactive Consultant Lose Their Career Sales in Chef Success?

In summary, "2nd Month Inactive" refers to the second month in a row that a consultant has not made any sales or placed any orders. This can result in the loss of active consultant status and any associated benefits or rewards. To avoid this, consultants can place orders or make sales during the month and seek support from their team leader or mentor. Commission can only be earned by active consultants who have placed orders or made sales during the month. There is no grace period for being 2nd Month Inactive and failure to take action will result in the loss of active status.
sandilou
Silver Member
I can never find this in the guide. If a consultant is inactive 2 months in a row, they loose their career sales, right?

TIA,
Sandi

Yes. At $15,000 in Career Sales you get a 2% base raise each month, so it' benefits the consultants to try & NOT loose their raise (or their progress towards that raise) by starting over at $0 in Commissionable Sales. ;)

Yes, 2 consecutive months they lose career sales. 6 months inactivity means they are no longer a consultant and would have to buy a new kit to start over again.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Sandi

The beauty of Chef Success, huh? ;)You're welcome. :D

1. What does "2nd Month Inactive" mean?

"2nd Month Inactive" refers to the second month in a row that a consultant has not made any sales or placed any orders.

2. Will being 2nd Month Inactive affect my status as a consultant?

Yes, being 2nd Month Inactive can result in the loss of active consultant status and any associated benefits or rewards.

3. How can I avoid becoming 2nd Month Inactive?

To avoid becoming 2nd Month Inactive, you can place orders or make sales during the month to maintain active status. You can also reach out to your team leader or mentor for support and advice.

4. Can I still earn commission if I am 2nd Month Inactive?

No, in order to earn commission, you must be an active consultant and have placed orders or made sales during the month.

5. Is there a grace period for being 2nd Month Inactive?

No, there is no grace period for being 2nd Month Inactive. If you do not place any orders or make any sales during the second consecutive month, you will lose your active consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pcsharon1