• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Consultant Become Inactive and Lose Sales Tomorrow?

In summary, the new career plan guide says that after 2 inactive months in a row, career sales and the 2% commission increase (if already earned) are forfeited. If you turn in $300 this month, you will start off as active for the month of April. If you do not turn in $300 this month, you will be considered inactive for the month of April and you will lose your career sales.
crissy11
Gold Member
Sorry to post here but I need an answer quick and this had the most views.
I have a consultant who turned in $225 in March and nothing this month. Will she be inactive tomorrow?? Will she lose her sales?

I thought that you had to be inactive for 2 straight months to lose sales... but I may be wrong. Best to check out the career plan on CC to be sure :)

I am doing the same thing right now! Anyway it says in the new Career Plan guide pg 12 that after 2 inactive months in a row, career sales and the 2% commission increase (if already earned) are forfeited. Hope this helps.

Someone else on another thread said that April 1st everyone started at zero sales (not career sales but sales to stay active) so I took it that you had to turn in $300 this month to start off.

She is considered inactive for the month of April but she won't lose her career sales as long as she is active - submits at least $150 - next month. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if they loose their trip points in the 1st month or 2nd month of being inactive?

that helps. Thank you.. But since she didn't submit anything in April wouldn't she have to submit the $300 in May to stay active? That is what I am getting out of it but my concern was if they were wanting April to be the month that you submit $300 and that kicks off the every other month to stay active.

There isn't an every other month with the staying active anymore. If you submit $150 you are active if you submit less than $150 you are not active. The next month if you submit $150 you are active again. It is not a rolling two month so you never have to submit $300 in a month.

only if the consultant is inactive 2 months in a row is when they lose their career sales.

I am so confused on all this new stuff - maybe because I didn't get a NEW CAREER PLAN GUIDE SO I CAN'T LOOK AT PG. 12!!

Yes, it urks me just a little!!

She's considered inactive for April, meaning that she just didn't submit $150 this month--but nothing happens to her career sales. (I do believe she doesn't get the next CN though). She'll need to submit $150 in May to be considered active that month and then be fine. If she doesn't, then she would be considered inactive that month as well, and since it was 2 months in a row of inactivity, then she would lose her career sales. She can then submit $150 the next month and then be considered active again, but if not...after 6 months of inactivity, she would lose any recruits and have to resign and get a new kit to continue.

pampchefrhondab said:
I am so confused on all this new stuff - maybe because I didn't get a NEW CAREER PLAN GUIDE SO I CAN'T LOOK AT PG. 12!!

You can go onto CC and read all about it. There is a great presentation that explains it all as well.

pampchefrhondab said:

The career plan guide is downloadable on CC. It's the same spiral-bound booklet that was distributed at Leadership and sent to FDs and above.

And it's irks.

I just went and double checked all that's on CC. Go to Consultant & Leadership Training, then click on New Career Plan. On the left side there is Frequently Asked Questions, Career Plan Summary Chart, Career Plan Cards, and the Career Path Workshop Booklet and Booklet w/ Answers. Also, in the main section, there's a 3 part video presentation to watch and also 3 Testimonials of successful consultants talking about why they are excited about the new career plan. So even if you didn't go to Leadership and even if your director hasn't given you info, you can still see all that PC has put together. :)

I know I can get the info. in CC. I've been an active consultant for almost 5 years! I think they could have mailed me the booklet! I haven't had one month in those years I was inactive.

It still urks me!!!

P.S. It's easier to take the booklet along w/me while I'm waiting for my kids then to read all the info. online. I shouldn't have to print it out and I don't think consultants should be treated this way! JMO!

Only FDs and above received it in the mail. So they're not picking on you by not sending it to you.

I know. My point is they should send it to everyone.

They just don't look at the big picture sometimes. I've been a consultant for almost 5 years. Someone could join today, get a friend or two to join w/her or him - they'll get it mailed, but I won't. They may be gone in two months when their friends/family run out, but I've been a constant seller for them.

I don't mean to be negative Nellie today, I just don't think it's right. They need to think of retaining the people they do have.

It would be nice, but I guess it probably costs them a lot to print it all out for everyone and postage for everyone. By having it online, it's available to all, and I guess they were also thinking that recruiters/directors would be sharing the info or making copies for their recruits.

I hope you weren't offended by my explaining what was on CC. :blushing: I was just trying to be helpful--I hope it didn't sound condescending--and also hoping that for all those reading this who don't know how to navigate CC could know what's there. Sometimes people ask things that even though they've been in the business for a while, they just somehow missed. :blushing:

I'm confused by the $300 mentioned. I don't know anything about $300 ever being part of being active - in the old plan or the new plan. Submit $150 to be active. That's it. If you don't you're inactive. But you have to be inactive for 2 months in a row to lose your career sales.

pampchefrhondab said:
I am so confused on all this new stuff - maybe because I didn't get a NEW CAREER PLAN GUIDE SO I CAN'T LOOK AT PG. 12!!Yes, it urks me just a little!!
On the old Career Plan, every Consultant that has submitted at least $200 in the 2 "rolling months" would be considered active even if they aren't doing much or have since decided to get out of the business. Can you imagine the waste of printing and mailing all that! Sorry your director didn't print it out for you, but maybe you can ask her. After 5 years in the biz and you being a consistent source of commission for her, maybe she will. I personally think they send out a lot to us as it is.

Actually my Director was surprised I didn't get a copy. So from what all of you are saying she should have made a copy for me?

She really doesn't keep in touch w/me much though. You're right I am a constant source of commission for her. Not that I need help, but sometimes I know more then she does since I keep up w/everything on here.

Amanada - I was not offended. I just think they should look at long term consultants too. It makes us feel like the step child! My monthly average is $1,100 - $1,200.

No, your Director shouldn't have made a copy for you, unless she prints everything from CC for the team. It's downloadable, and printable. (That came out sounding harsher than I mean it.)

No problem Ann. I didn't expect her to make a copy for me. I just think PC should have mailed me one;)!

If I had someone who was consistant and didn't need much support, I would probably have said, "wow, you didn't get one? I'll mail you a copy". Even if it ment me printing it, I would just look out for those under me. Can't wait to be a director.

This is going to sound harsh and I am sory about it but if PC can save a significant Amt of $ by not printing and mailing something that I can download on my pittifully slow internet and save to my computer. Then it is OK with me. If they did mail to all then people would be bashing them for being wasteful. It would be nice if there was an option to have a paper copy of things if you chose or to be "paperless". PC could be making worsr decisions for us.

Related to Will My Consultant Become Inactive and Lose Sales Tomorrow?

1. What is the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

The "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef is a program designed to help consultants grow their business and reach their career goals. It includes resources, training, and incentives to support consultants in building a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. How does the "New Career Plan" work?

The "New Career Plan" is a step-by-step guide that outlines the path to success at Pampered Chef. It includes four levels of achievement: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Advanced Consultant, and Director. Each level has specific requirements and rewards, such as bonuses and increased commissions, to help consultants reach their goals.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "New Career Plan"?

Participating in the "New Career Plan" can lead to increased income, more opportunities for growth, and a stronger network of support from fellow consultants and Pampered Chef leaders. It also provides a clear roadmap for success and helps consultants stay motivated and focused.

4. Can anyone participate in the "New Career Plan"?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "New Career Plan." Whether you are just starting your Pampered Chef business or have been a consultant for years, the program is designed to support your growth and success.

5. How can I track my progress in the "New Career Plan"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a personalized online dashboard where you can track your progress in the "New Career Plan." This dashboard will show your current level, required tasks and sales, and rewards you have earned. You can also connect with your mentor or director for additional support and guidance on your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • milkangel
  • General Chat