• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal It Is Not the End of the World Right?

In summary, the person is considering going inactive this month and does not have a way of pulling something together before the end of the month. They have two shows back to back that will help them start their spring, but they feel like they should spend the money out of pocket instead. They feel like it would be cheating if they did not stay active, but they also feel like they are in a pressure situation to grow their business and make money. However, they do not think the $2500 they have so far is the end of the world. They just need to request a waiver for sales for 1 month.
princessmeshelle
i'm looking at going inactive this month. i don't have a way of pulling somthing together before the end of the month. in the begining of february i have 2 shows back to back that will help me start off my spring. when i joined, i joined to get out of the house, have some fun and if i made a little money at that would be great. so my problem? i can't help feeling like i should spend the money out of pocket to keep me active until my next parties on the books. i feel like it would be cheating (infact it think it might really be, i'm not really sure) but i feel this pressure to stay active and grow my buisness and make money. but i look back at my initial goals, and i think these pressures are a bit nuts. so, it is not the end of the world to go inactive and lose the whole $2,500 in career sales i have so far... right? :(

No, it's not the end of the world. As you said, the only thing you really lose is your career sales. If you're not concerned about it, you're fine.

You could even look at February as a new start if you do want to work at building your business. If you do decide to step it up, making up the $2500 will be a snap.

Do you have any recruits under you? If not, I personally wouldn't worry about it. If only have $2500 in career sales that would be easy to make back rather than spending $200 out of your pocket that you may not have.

I agree it's not the end of the world as it happened to me last year and my sales weren't that high. I too would have gone inactive if I didnt' scrape up a catalog show to close out the month. That host is also going to sign after her show!:) However, just a suggestion. Could you possibly scrape up enough individual orders to submit a show under your name? Or do a mystery host show for anyone that is willing to participate. That way you could try to scrounge up a small show to get you through and stay active.

Just request a waiver for sales for 1 month.

ChefLoriG said:
Just request a waiver for sales for 1 month.

Definately! Don't lose those sales if you can help it. Currently we can do this for 3 months in a rolling year. Once the new plan takes place in April you can only do it once in a rolling year.

and because I know you are probably going to ask....

To get to the waiver request:
CC
Manage Your Business
Home Office Contacts
Home Office Emails
Consultant Waiver Request

Ask for a one month waiver due to personal hardship (as my SED says - it's a personal hardship if I lose my sales)

I do want to point out that this is the reason HO is doing away with the personal waivers as of April 1st. A lot of people are abusing them due to just not doing shows rather than having a real reason why they couldn't just do 1 show to stay active.

They are still keeping it for medical reasons though right?
I have a new consultant who may be having surgery in Feb and is worried that she won't be able to stay active during her recovery, I did tell her to contact HO about the waiver just in case...

She should be okay to take the waiver - the new plan doesn't take place until April.

chefsteph07 said:
They are still keeping it for medical reasons though right?
I have a new consultant who may be having surgery in Feb and is worried that she won't be able to stay active during her recovery, I did tell her to contact HO about the waiver just in case...

You'll have to look that up. I just remember them saying that due to abuse of the system they were taking away waivers. Then again you also do not loose any of your consultants under the new plan just your sales.

Same thing happened to me this month. I probably could have tried harder to get some orders together but I didn't so thats my fault. I am inactive right now.

princessmeshelle said:
i'm looking at going inactive this month. i don't have a way of pulling somthing together before the end of the month. in the begining of february i have 2 shows back to back that will help me start off my spring. when i joined, i joined to get out of the house, have some fun and if i made a little money at that would be great. so my problem? i can't help feeling like i should spend the money out of pocket to keep me active until my next parties on the books. i feel like it would be cheating (infact it think it might really be, i'm not really sure) but i feel this pressure to stay active and grow my buisness and make money. but i look back at my initial goals, and i think these pressures are a bit nuts. so, it is not the end of the world to go inactive and lose the whole $2,500 in career sales i have so far... right? :(

i have heard of the waiver things, and i have no one to blame but myself. i have a disgustingly honest disposition most of the time. i am currently living in alaska and until my hubby and i decided to retire, i refused to collect the dividend checks. so thank for the idea, but i didn't try my hardest and i know it. i will be calling some friends and family to try to scrape up a small show, but it won't be the end of my world. thank you everyone for the input. i think i just needed to hear it from other cheffers.

1. What is "It Is Not the End of the World Right?"

"It Is Not the End of the World Right?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals. It is designed to help busy individuals and families enjoy tasty and healthy meals without spending too much time in the kitchen.

2. Are the recipes in "It Is Not the End of the World Right?" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "It Is Not the End of the World Right?" are perfect for beginners as they are simple and easy to follow. The book also includes helpful tips and techniques to make the cooking process even easier.

3. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs in "It Is Not the End of the World Right?"

Absolutely! "It Is Not the End of the World Right?" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. These recipes are clearly labeled for easy reference.

4. What types of recipes can I expect to find in "It Is Not the End of the World Right?"

The cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are also options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as recipes for special occasions and holidays.

5. Is "It Is Not the End of the World Right?" available in digital format?

Yes, "It Is Not the End of the World Right?" is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase the e-book version on the Pampered Chef website or through your preferred e-book retailer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies