• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Career Sales Data?

In summary, the best way to access your career sales data is through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, where it is organized by month and year. You can also view it on the mobile app and it is updated in real-time. Additionally, you can see a breakdown of your sales by product and export the data in CSV format for further analysis.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I looked all over CC for what my career sales are and I can't seem to find it. I don't keep track myself. Does anyone know where you can view it at?

If you look at the most recent commission check you can see what your career sales were at the last commission statement time, then add what you have submitted since then. HTH!! Thanks

Found it thanks

There's also a report in PP/P3 with your sales history, but those numbers do not include online orders.

I look on the Individual Performance Tracker on CC - you have to add up the numbers for the different years but if you aren't at your computer with P3 that is another way to find it.

Related to Where Can I Find My Career Sales Data?

1. What is the best way to access my career sales data?

The easiest way to access your career sales data is through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in using your consultant ID and password, and navigate to the "My Sales" section. Here, you will find your career sales data organized by month and year.

2. Can I view my career sales data on the mobile app?

Yes, you can view your career sales data on the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your consultant account on the app and navigate to the "My Sales" section. Here, you will find your career sales data, just like on the website.

3. How often is my career sales data updated?

Your career sales data is updated in real-time, meaning that any new sales or adjustments will be reflected immediately on your account. However, it may take up to 24 hours for all sales to be recorded and displayed on your account.

4. Can I see a breakdown of my career sales by product?

Yes, you can view a breakdown of your career sales by product on the "My Sales" section of your consultant account. Simply click on the "Detailed View" option to see a list of all products sold and the corresponding sales data for each.

5. Is there a way to export my career sales data for further analysis?

Yes, you can export your career sales data in a CSV format for further analysis. On the "My Sales" section of your consultant account, click on the "Export to CSV" button to download a file containing all of your sales data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views