• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Celebrating Your Success" Link on Consultant's Corner

In summary, to access the "Celebrating Your Success" link on Consultant's Corner, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Consultant's Corner" section. The page provides information on current and upcoming incentives, promotions, and rewards for consultants, and is updated regularly. You can track your progress towards incentives and find helpful resources to achieve your sales goals on the page.
Kelly8
Does anyone have any idea when they will be updating this? I know it seems small, but they have me under $100,000 in career sales, and my career sales are over $215,000. I like the recognition, but they are leaving out $115,000 in sales!

Kelly8 said:
Does anyone have any idea when they will be updating this? I know it seems small, but they have me under $100,000 in career sales, and my career sales are over $215,000. I like the recognition, but they are leaving out $115,000 in sales!

Hmmm, interesting. I've never really looked there - guess I better go see where they have me!

Not sure- I'm waiting for the recruiting club to update as well for my cluster.

1. How do I access the "Celebrating Your Success" link on Consultant's Corner?

To access the "Celebrating Your Success" link on Consultant's Corner, simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, navigate to the "Consultant's Corner" section and look for the "Celebrating Your Success" link in the sidebar menu. Click on the link to access the page.

2. What information can I find on the "Celebrating Your Success" page?

The "Celebrating Your Success" page on Consultant's Corner provides information on all current and upcoming incentives, promotions, and rewards for Pampered Chef consultants. This includes details on sales challenges, trip opportunities, and recognition programs.

3. How often is the "Celebrating Your Success" page updated?

The "Celebrating Your Success" page is updated regularly to reflect the latest incentives, promotions, and rewards. It is important to check the page frequently to stay informed about any new opportunities.

4. Can I track my progress towards incentives on the "Celebrating Your Success" page?

Yes, the "Celebrating Your Success" page allows you to track your progress towards any active incentives or promotions. Simply click on the specific incentive to see your current progress and how much more you need to achieve to earn the reward.

5. Are there any resources available on the "Celebrating Your Success" page to help me achieve my sales goals?

Yes, the "Celebrating Your Success" page includes helpful resources such as training materials, tips, and success stories from other consultants. These resources can provide valuable insights and guidance to help you achieve your sales goals and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • KimberlyR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef