• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Order Hwc Products in April?

In summary, you can still order Hwc products in April through our online store, which is open 24/7. We also release new products every month, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest products. Your April host rewards can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including Hwc products. We often have promotions and discounts on our products, including Hwc products, so stay updated by following us on social media or checking our website. And lastly, you can still earn Hwc credits in April by hosting a party or joining our Pampered Chef team. Contact your consultant for more information on how to earn Hwc credits.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I know that I'm supposed to know this answer but I can't recall so I'm coming
where I know I can get it from clearly! Can my consultants who don't earn the HWC products order them in April so that they have them for May? Can any of us who didn't earn the recipe holder get that? Once again... sorry for having to ask something that I know I'm supposed to already know. I did look on CC but couldn't find the answer there. Thanks in advance!

They haven't said yet but we usually can. I would try to do a personal order in April and find out for sure.

Thanks Beth... my consultants who didn't quite make it are asking me and I want to make sure before I tell them! THANKS!

In the newswire today:

Order Help Whip Cancer® Products Through May 31
Consultants may order one of each of the Help Whip Cancer® guest specials for $1 off from April 1 to May 31. Sample orders can be submitted as a write-in on a Supply Order Form or ordered via PamperedPartner® Plus.

Sample product item numbers and reduced prices for Consultants:

JN16 — The Pampered Chef® Recipe Card Collection, $4
JN17 — Pink Flexible Scraper, $6
JN18 — Dots Microfiber Towel, $7.50
JN19 — Cake Tester, $2.50
JN20 — Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4), $20.50

The Pampered Chef® will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society® for each product purchased.

Related to Can We Order Hwc Products in April?

1. Can I still order Hwc products in April?

Yes, you can still order Hwc products in April. Our online store is open 24/7 for your convenience.

2. Are there any new Hwc products available in April?

Yes, we release new products every month. Check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest products available in April.

3. Can I use my April host rewards towards Hwc products?

Absolutely! You can use your host rewards towards any Pampered Chef products, including Hwc products.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts on Hwc products in April?

We often have promotions and discounts on our products, including Hwc products. Stay updated by following us on social media or checking our website for any ongoing promotions.

5. Can I still earn Hwc credits in April?

Yes, you can still earn Hwc credits in April by hosting a party or joining our Pampered Chef team. Contact your consultant for more information on how to earn Hwc credits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • mmoran4pc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mmoran4pc
  • cmdtrgd