• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking HWC Items: Looking to Buy Before Release

In summary, you can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. The Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the month of the promotion. You must use the assigned Guest Special product number to order a Guest Special on a personal order. If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, you must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special. If the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at the regular personal discount.
melindagilbert
I know this is a long shot, I did not earn this years HWC items and I would love to have them before we can get them. Anybody want to sell?

They usually give us a chance to buy them in April, so you may be able to still get them! I hope so because I use them as gifts for my hosts in May.

Here's the scoop on advance specials straight from the Consultant Policy Guide:

EARLY PURCHASE OF GUEST SPECIALS

In order to have a sample to demonstrate, you can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the month of the promotion.

To order a Guest Special on a personal order:

• Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area. You must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
• You may purchase only one early Guest Special in the month prior to the promotion.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, you must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
• For example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to receive the item free.

If the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at
the regular personal discount.

Thank you for that, I am having a open house on April 2nd, just trying to get the items so I can have them to show and get pre orders

Do you have an upline you can borrow them from for the open house?

1. What is "Seeking HWC Items"?

"Seeking HWC Items" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the process of purchasing new items before they are officially released to the public. This gives consultants the opportunity to get their hands on new products before anyone else and offer them to their customers.

2. How do I know which items are available for "Seeking HWC Items"?

We will usually announce upcoming "Seeking HWC Items" releases through our consultant newsletter and social media channels. You can also stay updated by checking the "Seeking HWC Items" section on our consultant website.

3. Can I purchase "Seeking HWC Items" as a customer?

No, "Seeking HWC Items" is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in purchasing these items, you can contact your consultant or sign up to become a consultant yourself.

4. How do I place an order for "Seeking HWC Items"?

Once you have identified which items are available for "Seeking HWC Items", you can place an order through the "Seeking HWC Items" section on our consultant website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out like you would with any other order.

5. When will I receive my "Seeking HWC Items" order?

"Seeking HWC Items" orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the items and your location. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • Beccag25