• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Items for a New Consultant!!!

In summary, "iso items" are products that new Pampered Chef consultants are looking for to start their business, including essential kitchen tools and cooking supplies. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through recommendations from uplines and fellow consultants. The budget for iso items will vary, but it is recommended to start with a basic set and take advantage of discounts and promotions. As a consultant, you can use your discount on iso items that are not already discounted. Some must-have iso items for new consultants include knives, cookware, and essential kitchen tools like cutting boards and measuring cups. These items will help with efficiency and effectiveness in cooking and preparing dishes.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am looking for anyone wanting to part with a table cloth, a yard flag, or a banner for fairs or booths. Thanks for the help

I would like some to if anyone has any they would like to get rid of.

I have one of the old style vinyl demeonstration tablecloths, it's cream colored not white. I only used it maybe 3-4 times. I would sell it for $6 plus shipping whatever method you would like. Let me know if you're interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

my husband owns a sign shop and can make yard signs. Is that what you are looking for?

I have a white tablecloth never used

I have a black tablecloth that was from Town & Country, it has a newer PC logo on it. Asking $5 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested...thanks!

1. What are "iso items" for a new consultant?

"Iso items" stands for "in search of" items. These are products that new Pampered Chef consultants are looking for to start their business. They typically include essential kitchen tools and cooking supplies.

2. Where can I find a list of iso items for new consultants?

You can find a list of iso items on the Pampered Chef website under the "New Consultants" tab. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for recommendations.

3. How much should I budget for iso items as a new consultant?

The amount you should budget for iso items will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. It is recommended to start with a basic set of essential tools and gradually add more as your business grows. You can also take advantage of discounts and promotions for consultants to save money.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on iso items?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on iso items as long as they are not already discounted or on sale. This can help you save money on essential items for your business.

5. Are there any must-have iso items for new consultants?

While the specific items you need may vary, some must-have iso items for new consultants include a good set of knives, a quality cookware set, and a variety of essential kitchen tools like cutting boards and measuring cups. These tools will help you cook and prepare dishes more efficiently and effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78