• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Banner Needed ASAP - Can Pay Tomorrow!

In summary, the recommended size for the Pampered Chef banner is 3 feet by 6 feet. Yes, customization services are available and you can choose from pre-made designs or provide your own artwork. The production time is 1-2 business days and shipping time will vary. The banner is made of durable vinyl material and there is an option for rush production and expedited shipping for an additional fee.
Nilgae
If you have a PC banner, any style I need one for next weekend. Can pay tomorrow if you can ship no later than Monday.

Thanks in advance!!

Nilgae, I have an extra banner that I no longer use. It has the PC name on it with a few pictures of some products, but a couple of the products are old ones.. Let me know if you are interested or need a pic. the PO's are closed tomorrow due to Veteran's day but I can get it shipped out on Tuesday to you. Email me at [email protected] and we can corrispond that way. Thanks!

just checking to see if you are to obtain your banner.. I believe I have a white one that's extra as well...
[email protected]

Related to Pampered Chef Banner Needed ASAP - Can Pay Tomorrow!

1. "What is the size of the banner needed for Pampered Chef?"

The recommended size for the Pampered Chef banner is 3 feet by 6 feet.

2. "Can I customize the design of the banner?"

Yes, we offer customization services for the Pampered Chef banner. You can choose from our pre-made designs or provide your own artwork.

3. "How long will it take to receive the banner?"

The production time for the Pampered Chef banner is 1-2 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location.

4. "What material is the banner made of?"

The Pampered Chef banner is made of durable vinyl material, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.

5. "Is there a rush option available for the banner?"

Yes, we offer rush production and expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • heather_72906
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather_72906
  • pcTracey