• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Recipe Help: Citrus & Basil Rub Needed ASAP | Monday Hostess Request

In summary, the Citrus & Basil Rub is a delicious and zesty blend of citrus, basil, and other spices. It is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. This versatile rub can be used in various ways, such as a dry rub for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled on vegetables, or mixed with oil as a dressing for salads. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website and is also vegan-friendly, making it a great option for those following a vegan diet.
ndbigler
My hostess for Monday the 6th wants this recipe that calls for the Citrus & Basil Rub, but I don't have it. Can anyone help me? I need it shipped ASAP probably in tomorrow's mail if anyone can help me at all. Thanks a ton!

And no I'm not going to ask her to switch her recipe choice. I already showed it to her, so its my fault. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

I have one of these for you.... Just send a PM!

Woohoo! You are the best! Thanks so much!

What is the Citrus & Basil Rub made of?

The Citrus & Basil Rub is made of a blend of citrus, basil, and other spices that add a delicious and zesty flavor to any dish.

Is the Citrus & Basil Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Citrus & Basil Rub is gluten-free and is suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How do I use the Citrus & Basil Rub in my cooking?

The Citrus & Basil Rub can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled on vegetables, or mixed with oil as a dressing for salads. The possibilities are endless!

Can I purchase the Citrus & Basil Rub online?

Yes, the Citrus & Basil Rub can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the product and add it to your cart for easy and convenient ordering.

Is the Citrus & Basil Rub vegan-friendly?

Yes, the Citrus & Basil Rub is vegan-friendly and does not contain any animal products. It is a great option for those following a vegan diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • babywings76