• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed Despirately!!! Asap!!!

In summary, we offer a variety of help for our customers, including recipe ideas, product recommendations, and cooking tips. We strive to respond to all requests for help as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours. Our team is knowledgeable about all of our products and recipes and can provide personalized assistance. There is no limit to the amount of help you can receive from us. We also offer support for hosting Pampered Chef parties and events, and our team can help you plan and prepare for a successful gathering with friends and family. Contact us for more information on hosting a party or event with Pampered Chef.
schel
HELP!!! AAAAGH!!! :eek:

I goofed up and ordered the wrong item for X-mas for a gift. I need a Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board ASAP to get in time for X-mas.

Can anyone help me out and get it to me by Saturday without it costing an arm and a leg for shipping?

My zip is 55309.

Thanks!!

Schel

I have one and I'd like to help you out but there is no way if I sent you one it would come in time from my place to yours:(

You can always to a personal or individual order and expidited shipping.

I remember last year they were shipping stuff out same day with next day delivery, so it may happen. Give HO a call and see. If it just one item, I would think it would ship out pretty fast.

Thanks everyone, I contacted my Director and she found one in our cluster I could purchase.
Thanks again.
Michelle

Related to Help Needed Despirately!!! Asap!!!

What type of help do you need?

We offer a variety of help for our customers, including recipe ideas, product recommendations, and cooking tips. Let us know what you need assistance with and we will be happy to help!

How quickly will I receive a response to my request for help?

We strive to respond to all requests for help as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for us to get back to you.

Can I get help with a specific product or recipe?

Absolutely! Our team is knowledgeable about all of our products and recipes and can provide personalized assistance to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef experience.

Is there a limit to the amount of help I can receive?

No, there is no limit to the amount of help you can receive from us. We are here to support you in your cooking journey and want to make sure you have all the help you need.

Can I get help with hosting a Pampered Chef party or event?

Yes, we offer support for hosting Pampered Chef parties and events. Our team can help you plan and prepare for a successful gathering with friends and family. Contact us for more information on hosting a party or event with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
  • ndbigler