• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need Catalogs in Los Angeles Asap!!!

In summary, the quickest way to get Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles is to contact a local consultant. They can also be found by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Online options for obtaining catalogs are available, and there is no cost to receive them. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is another option for receiving catalogs as a hostess benefit.
rachelpc
Hi everyone,
My shipment from the homeoffice is taking longer then normal and I need Catlogs for a fundraiser asap. We are in the Los Angeles area. If any one has any let me know. We are in ventura county , but will travel to get them Thanks
Rachel

Sorry you're in such a pickle...I had to frantically search for cattys yesterday, cause the shipment that first posted for delivery yesterday is now coming today! Didn't help my show yesterday....thankfully there was a director in the area that let me buy some off her! I'm beginning to wonder if its a PC problem or a FEDEX problem...I'm kinda leaning towards FedEx....I'm hoping we change back to UPS!
Good luck!!

shipping is so slow from HO right now.

Call HO and see if they can expedite your order!

What is the quickest way to get Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles?

The quickest way to get Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with catalogs and answer any questions you may have about the products.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

Are there any online options for obtaining Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles?

Yes, there are online options for obtaining Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles. You can visit the Pampered Chef website and browse the digital catalog, or request a physical catalog to be mailed to you.

Is there a cost for Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles?

No, there is no cost for Pampered Chef catalogs in Los Angeles. They are provided free of charge by your local consultant or can be requested online.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party to receive catalogs in Los Angeles?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in Los Angeles and receive catalogs as a hostess benefit. Contact your local consultant for more information on hosting a party and receiving catalogs as a reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
  • ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chef-kina