• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Bridal Expo in Los Angeles County, California

In summary, the bridal expo in Los Angeles County is held in the spring at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Registration can be done online or by contacting event organizers directly. Updates on special guests or celebrity appearances can be found on the official website or social media pages. There are often early bird discounts and promotions available, which can be found by signing up for the event newsletter or following social media. A variety of vendors will be featured at the expo to meet all wedding planning needs.
Singergirl_87
Hey all—I am signed up to do a bridal show on Sunday, August 13, and am looking to recruit some help. Here’s the details:

WHEN: Sunday, August 13, 11am-4pm
WHERE: Queen Mary in Long Beach
WHAT: Bridal Showplace, Bridal Fair
WHO: Approximately 500 brides and their friends/family
HOW MUCH: $100 per person—We’ll divide the leads equally.

This is a great way to generate PASSIVE income! Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!!

Please let me know ASAP if you want to do this with me.

sorry, I got to this post to late. It would have been nice to do this with you but the date has passed. How did it turn out for you anyway?

Hi there! I am interested in helping out at the bridal show on August 13. Can you please provide more details about what the role would entail and what type of assistance you are looking for? Also, is there a specific time commitment required or can I help out for a few hours? Thank you!

1. What is the date and location of the bridal expo in Los Angeles County?

The bridal expo in Los Angeles County is typically held in the spring at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

2. How can I register for the bridal expo?

You can register for the bridal expo online through the official event website or by calling the event organizers directly.

3. Will there be any special guests or celebrity appearances at the bridal expo?

We are constantly updating the event schedule, so please check the official website or social media pages for any announcements about special guests or celebrity appearances.

4. Are there any discounts or promotional offers available for the bridal expo?

Yes, there are often early bird discounts and promotional offers available for the bridal expo. Make sure to sign up for the event newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any discounts or promotions.

5. What types of vendors will be at the bridal expo?

The bridal expo will feature a variety of vendors including wedding planners, photographers, caterers, florists, and more. We strive to have a diverse range of vendors to meet all of your wedding planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
abearagn
Back