• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need catalogs for zip code 08094?

In summary, the Iso Current 08 Catalog is the most recent catalog featuring all of the latest and updated products and collections from Pampered Chef. It can be obtained through a consultant or downloaded from the website. All products in the catalog are available for purchase, but some may be temporarily out of stock. Orders can be placed online using product codes or through a consultant for a personalized shopping experience. The catalog may also include special offers and promotions on select products.
msangtorn
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of reactivating after an absence of 7 months, I recieved a phone call today from someone wanting to book a show so I thought I would give it a try.

Because I haven't worked in so long, it's tough starting up again with very little funds. I'm wondering if there are any retiring consultants out there that may have catalogs to sell/ship to zip code 08094. Even if the packets are open and you only have 10 catalogs in the packet that is better than nothing.

I thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to hear from you.

call your recruiter and/or director. They will certainly be more than willing to give you some to kick start again.

Thank you so much.. you can tell it's been a while right??

I appreciate it.

Congratulations on trying to re-activate!!!!!

WaHoo!!

Way to go Angela!! Come back often for support!!!

You can do it! I reactivated after 6 months when I was pregnant and came back to have my best month ever with $3600+ in sales. And it all started with a catalog show.

1. What is the difference between the Iso Current 08 Catalog and previous catalogs?

The Iso Current 08 Catalog features our latest and most up-to-date products and collections, including new designs and improved features. Previous catalogs may not have these new products and may have older versions of existing products.

2. How can I obtain a physical copy of the Iso Current 08 Catalog?

You can request a physical copy of the catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view and download the digital version on our website.

3. Are all products in the Iso Current 08 Catalog available for purchase?

Yes, all products featured in the catalog are available for purchase. However, some products may be temporarily out of stock or on backorder. Your consultant can help you with availability and ordering.

4. Can I order from the Iso Current 08 Catalog online?

Yes, you can place an order directly from our website using the product codes listed in the catalog. You can also order through your consultant for a more personalized shopping experience.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions included in the Iso Current 08 Catalog?

Yes, the catalog may feature limited-time offers, bundles, and special discounts on select products. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • amlazarus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • pkd09