• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Ss'07 Catalogs-Anyone Need Any Asap?

In summary, the Fs: Ss'07 catalog is no longer available for ordering and the prices listed in the catalog are no longer valid. There are no physical copies of the catalog available, but it can be viewed online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. Some products from the catalog may have been discontinued or updated, and any product warranties from the catalog are still valid for up to one year from the date of purchase.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a full pack of 25 catalogs from SS'07 that are the newer ones with the Salad & Berry Spinner on the cover. They are still in the wrapper, so they are brand new without any stamping on them at all. Only asking $9 plus shipping. I'd prefer PayPal so that I can get these out ASAP. Anyone need any quickly?

Last edited:
bump bump :)

I really needed some for this weekend, but being that the next season starts soon it wouldn't be worth it. Those things are heavy too, I assume shipping would be a lot. I got stuck with 4 packs in Spanish!! Two are from a quick start box that I kept past the deadline. Oh well. I will use them to promote the biz by leaving them behind wherever I go. I never got to order the newer English ones with the Salad Spinner...

Oh bummer! I just signed up a couple weeks ago, and I needed some really bad for this weekend, but now its too late :( They ended up sending me 2 packs in spanish in my kit, and then I had 2 catalog shows already for this month, and sent a few catalogs with each of those. Luckily my friend had a some she mailed me, but with my grand opening tomorrow (Sat night), I'm expecting a pretty large turnout, and STILL don't have enough. Oh well... they'll have to share I guess.

1. Can I still order from the Fs: Ss'07 catalog?

Unfortunately, the Fs: Ss'07 catalog is no longer available for ordering. Our catalogs are updated every season to bring you the latest and greatest products.

2. Are the prices in the Fs: Ss'07 catalog still valid?

No, the prices in the Fs: Ss'07 catalog are no longer valid. Our prices may change from season to season to reflect any updates or changes in our products.

3. How can I get a copy of the Fs: Ss'07 catalog?

We do not have any physical copies of the Fs: Ss'07 catalog available as it is no longer in circulation. However, you can view our current catalog online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are all the products in the Fs: Ss'07 catalog still available?

No, some products may have been discontinued or updated for the current season. It's best to check our current catalog or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date product availability.

5. Can I still use any product warranties from the Fs: Ss'07 catalog?

Yes, any product warranties from the Fs: Ss'07 catalog are still valid. Our warranties last for up to one year from the date of purchase, so be sure to check your purchase date before contacting us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • PC Angel