• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Food Chopper Needed Asap

In summary, a retired food chopper is a discontinued kitchen tool by Pampered Chef that may be difficult to find but can be purchased through third-party sellers. Alternative options for the retired chopper include other Pampered Chef food choppers or using a knife and cutting board. There is no warranty for retired food choppers from Pampered Chef, but third-party sellers may offer their own.
chef-kina
Gold Member
Hi guys. If anyone has one I need it shipped asap. My dad broke his and is dying with out it. He refuses to let me send him a new one, old dog ya know?! So if you have one please let me know, and I can paypal you asap. Thanks, Jenn

Jenn,

I have one - I just sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Diane

Didn't they have a lifetime warranty on them? Not that that would get him an old one, it'd be a new one... but maybe you could at least get a new one out of it!

No they did not have a lifetime warrenty on them, I have checked on that before. They do not even carry the replacement parts for them anymore.

Monica

I also have one that I got from my grandma, if you want an extra one just let me know!
Melissa

chef-kina said:
Hi guys. If anyone has one I need it shipped asap. My dad broke his and is dying with out it. He refuses to let me send him a new one, old dog ya know?! So if you have one please let me know, and I can paypal you asap. Thanks, Jenn
Gift wrap a new one and send it to him with a card that has only one word on it:W O O F !

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Gift wrap a new one and send it to him with a card that has only one word on it:

W O O F !

You are too funny! I would be laughing but he would be soo mad at me!

Thank you all for your replies, I think I found it. :D

1. What is a retired food chopper?

A retired food chopper is a kitchen tool that has been discontinued by Pampered Chef and is no longer available for purchase.

2. Why is the retired food chopper needed ASAP?

The retired food chopper may be needed ASAP because it is a highly sought after item and can be difficult to find. It may also be needed to complete a set or replace a broken or worn out chopper.

3. Can I still purchase a retired food chopper?

No, retired food choppers are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Are there any alternative options to the retired food chopper?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of food choppers that can serve the same purpose as the retired chopper. You can also use a knife and cutting board as an alternative method.

5. Is there a warranty for retired food choppers?

No, since retired food choppers are no longer sold by Pampered Chef, they are not covered under the company's warranty. However, some third-party sellers may offer their own warranty or return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • rachelpc