• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone sell me a chili lime rub and ship it out on Monday?

In summary, the Chili Lime Rub is a blend of chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and lime zest with a hint of sugar for balance. It is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It can be used on meats other than chicken, such as beef, pork, shrimp, and tofu. To use, pat the meat dry and sprinkle the rub on both sides before cooking. It is available for purchase in a larger size or as part of a set with other Pampered Chef seasonings.
My host for next Saturday wants to make the mango salsa and I don't have any chili lime rub - don't think it will make it here in time if I do an order, can anyone sell me one and send it out on Monday?

thanks!!

I have one. I live in NY state so let me know if you are interested and how you want me to ship it to make sure it gets to you in time.

jbakerpc said:
I have one. I live in NY state so let me know if you are interested and how you want me to ship it to make sure it gets to you in time.

I sent you a pm :)

1. What are the ingredients in the Chili Lime Rub?

The Chili Lime Rub is made with a blend of chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and lime zest. It also contains a hint of sugar for balance.

2. Is the Chili Lime Rub gluten-free?

Yes, our Chili Lime Rub is gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

3. Can I use the Chili Lime Rub on meats other than chicken?

Absolutely! While the Chili Lime Rub is perfect for chicken, it also pairs well with beef, pork, shrimp, and even tofu. It adds a delicious kick to any protein.

4. How do I use the Chili Lime Rub?

First, pat your meat dry with a paper towel. Then, generously sprinkle the Chili Lime Rub on both sides of the meat. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before cooking. You can grill, bake, or sauté the meat with the rub for a flavorful and delicious dish.

5. Can I purchase the Chili Lime Rub in bulk?

Yes, the Chili Lime Rub is available for purchase in a larger size for those who use it frequently or want to have it on hand for entertaining. You can also purchase it as part of a set with other Pampered Chef seasonings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • stayinathomemama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies