• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet? Can anyone help me out?

In summary, the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that measures 8 inches in diameter and is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, and has four non-slip feet for stability. Additionally, it can also be used as a serving dish due to its stylish design and vibrant color.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I met a lady at a booth last Saturday that wants one of these. She has the Heart and Square and somehow missed this one. The two I have look terrible because we have used them bunches...most of the gold color is gone. Does anyone have one for a reasonable price to ship to 37311 this week? I do have PayPal. Thanks a bunch! Can you email me at [email protected] because I don't always get on here every day...

I will look..but I think that I have an extra one..I won't get a chance to look for a few days..but I will look as soon as I have time.

Amanda Fairall has one and I've already notified my customer. She is getting the 2009 one from me as well and wants to know when the next one comes out so she won't miss it! Hopefully she'll turn into a good customer!

1. What is the size of the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet?

The Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet measures 8 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for most pots, pans, and dishes.

2. Is the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet heat-resistant?

Yes, the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet is made with durable, heat-resistant material that can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet is safe to use in the oven for temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher for added convenience.

4. Does the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet have non-slip feet?

Yes, the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet has four non-slip feet to keep it securely in place on your countertop or table.

5. Can the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet also be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the Iso 2007 Round Rufth Trivet is not only functional as a trivet but also stylish enough to be used as a serving dish. Its beautiful design and vibrant color make it a great addition to any kitchen or dining table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCDani
  • ChefEmie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Mystik