• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Heart Trivet? Check out our Round RUFTH Trivet from last year!

In summary, the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet is a heat-resistant kitchen tool made of durable silicone that creates a barrier between hot dishes and surfaces to prevent damage. It can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is suitable for both hot and cold dishes. The trivet is easy to clean and can also be used for other purposes such as opening jars or providing a non-slip grip for mixing bowls. Its versatility makes it a valuable addition to any kitchen.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have an extra Round RUFTH trivet (last yeasr)? I have a customer looking for one.

Linda- I think I have one...

If she doesn't, I do!

If you need it, email me at JMRizer at aol dot com :)

I have one Linda!

thanks ya'll. if it falls through with Sue I'll contact you.

Does anyone possibly have the Heart one? I had one for a customer and lost it ... I need to replace it ... TIA

bumping .. looking for Heart Trivet

What is the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet and how does it work?

The Iso-Round Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage. It works by creating a barrier between hot pans and dishes and your surfaces, preventing any damage or burns.

What materials is the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet made of?

The Iso-Round Rufth Trivet is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone. This material is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, making it a convenient and practical choice for any kitchen.

Can the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is designed to withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, so it can be used for hot pans and dishes straight from the oven, as well as cold dishes that need to be kept cool.

Is the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher after use. If you prefer to hand wash, it can be easily washed with warm soapy water and air dried.

Can the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet be used for other purposes?

While the Iso-Round Rufth Trivet is primarily designed as a heat-resistant tool, it can also be used for other purposes such as opening jars or as a non-slip grip for mixing bowls. Its versatility makes it a valuable addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Mystik