• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart

In summary, "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" is a limited edition collection of products from Pampered Chef that were released in 2006 to raise money for the American Heart Association. A portion of the proceeds from each sale was donated, resulting in a total of over $600,000 donated to the organization. Though the collection is no longer available, Pampered Chef continues to support the American Heart Association and other charities through various partnerships and products.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had an extra 2006 Round Up From The Heart Trivet. I've been looking for it for a while, & have been unsuccessful!! TIA!

Kim:

I have one if you are still looking. Send me an email and we can work everything out.

Mary

I was just going to post looking for a 2006 Trivet. I have a customer who just discovered the trivet and wants to start her collection from the beginning.

Does anyone else have a 2006 Trivet they would like to sell?

Thanks!

Nancy:

I sent you a PM...I still have one!

Mary

I believe I have 2 if anyone wants to buy them!

I have one to.

I need one for a customer too!!

What is "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart"?

"Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" is a special collection of products from Pampered Chef that were released in 2006. These products were specifically designed to help raise money for the American Heart Association.

How much of the proceeds from "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" go to the American Heart Association?

A portion of the proceeds from each sale of "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" products is donated to the American Heart Association. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but in total, over $600,000 was donated to the American Heart Association through this collection.

Are the products in "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" still available for purchase?

No, the "Iso: 2006 Round up From the Heart" collection was a limited edition release and is no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef continues to partner with various organizations and charities to release special collections that give back to those in need.

Can I still make a donation to the American Heart Association through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef continues to support the American Heart Association through various partnerships and fundraisers. You can make a donation directly through the American Heart Association's website or by purchasing other Pampered Chef products that support the organization.

Does Pampered Chef have any other collections or products that support charities?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a long history of partnering with various organizations and charities to release special collections and products that give back. Some of these partnerships include Feeding America, Habitat for Humanity, and the American Cancer Society. You can find more information about these partnerships and products on Pampered Chef's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancychefohio
  • kelly6oh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies