• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits

In summary, the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits are heat-resistant surfaces designed to protect countertops and table surfaces from hot pots, pans, and dishes. They are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Each set includes two trivits in different shapes for versatile use. They are not recommended for use as cutting boards. A limited lifetime warranty is included with all Pampered Chef products, including the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits.
Niki
I am looking for '06 (heart) and '07 (circle) Round Up From The Heart Trivits. If anyone has any extras please let me know. [email protected] Thank you very much!!!!:)

I forgot shipping is to 59270

Did you get these? I have a bunch of '07's.

I did not. I only need one. Shipping to 59270. Let me know how much. Thanks!

Last edited:
Did you get the 2006 one yet?? I have one if you are still looking for it. Just let me know and I will let you know how much it will be

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits?

The Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits are designed to protect your countertops and table surfaces by providing a heat-resistant surface for hot pots, pans, and dishes.

2. Are the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How many trivits come in a set?

One set of Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits includes two trivits, one in the shape of a circle and one in the shape of a square, for versatile use in the kitchen.

4. Can the trivits be used as cutting boards?

No, the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits are not recommended for use as cutting boards. They are designed to be used as heat-resistant trivits only.

5. Do the trivits come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Iso: '06 & '07 Round up Trivits, come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
Replies
Views
cat
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies