• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Missing 2010 Rufth Trivet | Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the "Get Your Missing 2010 Rufth Trivet" offer is a limited time promotion for customers who have purchased a 2010 Pampered Chef product and did not receive a Rufth Trivet with their order. This offer allows eligible customers to receive the missing trivet for free by filling out a form on the website with their order information and a valid email address. The offer must be claimed by a specified deadline while supplies last and cannot be exchanged for a different product. Customers can check their order history or contact customer service to determine their eligibility for this offer.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I have a customer who is only missing last season's trivet if anyone has a new one they'd like to sell me :)

bumping...

e-mailed you....

Related to Get Your Missing 2010 Rufth Trivet | Limited Stock Available!

1. What is the "Get Your Missing 2010 Rufth Trivet" offer?

The "Get Your Missing 2010 Rufth Trivet" offer is a limited time promotion for customers who have purchased a 2010 Pampered Chef product and did not receive a Rufth Trivet with their order. This offer allows these customers to receive the missing trivet for free.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for this offer?

You are eligible for this offer if you purchased a 2010 Pampered Chef product and did not receive a Rufth Trivet with your order. You can check your order history or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How can I claim my missing 2010 Rufth Trivet?

To claim your missing 2010 Rufth Trivet, you can visit our website and fill out the form provided. You will need to provide your order information and a valid email address. Once your request is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

4. Is there a deadline to claim this offer?

Yes, there is a deadline to claim this offer. The offer is only available while supplies last and must be claimed by the specified date. We recommend claiming your missing trivet as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I exchange the 2010 Rufth Trivet for a different product?

No, the 2010 Rufth Trivet is only available through this limited time offer and cannot be exchanged for a different product. However, if you have any issues with your trivet, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCDani
  • dbldip21
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Mystik