• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Unopened Cans of Discontinued Tea?

In summary, a customer is looking for unopened cans of discontinued tea, which was discontinued in February 2007. Some people offer to sell their unopened cans, but others warn that the tea may not be good after 10 years. One person suggests storing the tea in the freezer or fridge to make it last longer. Multiple people offer to sell their cans of tea.
srduggan
I have a customer who didn't realize they were discontinuing the tea over a year ago. She normally stock piles it and is now running low so wanted to get more. Does anyone have any unopened cans they'd be willing to sell?

THANK YOU!!!

bump...

ANYONE?

The tea has been gone for a year or two... even if you got some now, I doubt it would be any good.

finley1991 said:
The tea has been gone for a year or two... even if you got some now, I doubt it would be any good.

Colleen - it was just discontinued in February, 2007.

I have one unopened can but will be busy this weekend and couldn't get it out for awhile. Let me know though if you need it. That can was ordered mid-march.

Wow! It seems like it was so much longer than that! Sorry about that!

finley1991 said:
Wow! It seems like it was so much longer than that! Sorry about that!

You just have 10 years of PC trivia crammed in your head...I remembered it better because 1. my mom loves the tea so I bought some extra cans then and 2. it was off my first show. :blushing:

But yeah, 2-3 year old tea might not be as good!

You're so right! And a lot of USELESS info floating around up there!!!! :D

Thanks for the knowledge; I wasn't sure when it was discontinued. I started selling in April of this year and I knew we didn't have it then. If anyone else has unopened cans, my customer will take them all.

(P.S. If they are stored in the freezer or fridge, they last much longer also...even years.)

I have a can. How much did the tea sell for?? Let me know if you want it!

TeaI have 2 cans of tea if you are still wanting it.

Email me at [email protected]
Jennifer

I have a can too. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have a can too if anyone is still in need!

I hav e acan too! Le tme know Michelle

1. How can I find out if my discontinued tea is still available?

You can contact our customer service team to inquire about the availability of the discontinued tea. They will be able to check our inventory and let you know if it is still in stock.

2. Can I exchange my unopened cans of discontinued tea for a different flavor?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for discontinued products. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any similar flavors available that you may enjoy.

3. What is the return policy for unopened cans of discontinued tea?

We have a 30-day return policy for all unopened products, including discontinued items. You can return the cans of tea for a refund or store credit within 30 days of purchase.

4. Can I still use my unopened cans of discontinued tea if it has passed the expiration date?

We do not recommend using any product past its expiration date, as the quality and taste may be compromised. However, if the product is unopened and stored properly, it may still be safe to consume. We suggest contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Will Pampered Chef be bringing back the discontinued tea in the future?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back in the future. However, we are always listening to customer feedback and may consider bringing back popular items in the future. You can also check our website for any updates on discontinued products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Rosebud