• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Citrus Basil Rub? Anyone have extra to spare?

In summary, the Pampered Chef citrus basil rub is a blend of dried citrus peel, basil, salt, sugar, and spices. It is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. It can be used on both meat and vegetables, adding a delicious citrus and herb flavor. To use, simply sprinkle on desired dish before cooking. It is available for purchase in bulk on the Pampered Chef website.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have a new customer who didn't realize that this product had been discontinued and she is beginning to run low. I told her that I would try to find her some. Does anyone have one or two (unopened) that you'd be interested in parting with?

If I'm not mistaken isn't it in the new catalog?

Citrus & Basil is still available. Bell Pepper and Herb is not.

You're all correct! Apparently I just overlooked it when we were looking at the catalog earlier today. Thanks for the heads up!

1. What ingredients are in the citrus basil rub?

The citrus basil rub from Pampered Chef is made with a blend of dried citrus peel, basil, salt, sugar, and spices. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

2. Is the citrus basil rub gluten-free?

Yes, the citrus basil rub is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, rye, or other gluten-containing ingredients.

3. Can I use the citrus basil rub on both meat and vegetables?

Absolutely! The citrus basil rub is versatile and can be used on a variety of dishes, including chicken, fish, pork, and vegetables. It adds a delicious citrus and herb flavor to any dish.

4. How do I use the citrus basil rub?

To use the citrus basil rub, simply sprinkle it on your desired dish before cooking. For meat, rub the seasoning into the surface for maximum flavor. For vegetables, toss them in a little olive oil and then sprinkle the rub on top before roasting or grilling.

5. Can I purchase the citrus basil rub in bulk?

Yes, the citrus basil rub is available for purchase in bulk on the Pampered Chef website. This is a great option for those who use the seasoning frequently or for those who love to give it as a gift to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • srduggan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies